Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Derp, misread...

2. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Are you positive?
    I thought there were like 400m instructors then 2.1b instructors.
    :X
    Oh well.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

first are 600M~ second are 1.65B~ it's on fiel's boss module iirc.

4. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Honestly, the game shouldn't get to the point where you have to choose between buying from hackers or just not having anything.

Thankfully there's finally the option of getting them legitimately (not based on stupid chances).

5. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

The HP bars work fine, it's just empress specifically that is broken. Hilla worked just fine with the exact same HP as empress before they fixed her in KMS. The only bosses that have multiple HP bars are bosses with multiple forms, such as zak. One bar = one form of the boss. Note how each form of zak has differing amounts of HP, yet the bars still drain correctly.

There is nothing wrong with HP bars or their display. There is something wrong with Empress's healing skill. Something causes it to spam at an insane rate with no cooldown after she hits a certain threshold of HP.

6. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

So what was the solution KMS made, I may have forgotten this.

7. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

The time?
    9:59 - no more heal skill? Atleast it's makes sense if you watch all videos of it...
    All videos/sreen I saw they killed it after 9:59...

8. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Didn't see the video so I don't know if that works in KMS, but it doesn't work in GMS.

9. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Nevermind, answered ^.

10. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

With all this power that people have on kms they can kill it easily as seen in some videos of people soloing and expeds.
    Watching videos and seeing sreen shots as I said above, suggests you that
    9:59 is the time you can kill her. That is, without further heal from that time.
    You can see what I'm talking about here: http://758754.tistory.com/894

I dont think GMS can kill her like KMS couldnt. Im sure nexon added this "no more healm from this time" in the db patch...
    Last edited by Nerd; 2012-02-29 at 10:58 AM.

11. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Say hello to an evolutionary stage, not an apocolypic collision :P

12. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Say hello to your near rehibilitation.

13. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

funny cause i copied that off a post of urs

14. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Provide the whole post or it's just dribble that could be taken out of context.

I just find it funny how addicted you clearly are and you just can't even face the fact that your logic is not only retarded, but you can't even argue against it. I mean seriously, just admit that you feel forced to get that item to hold yourself for no other reason but to have it.

It seems everytime we discuss something you just go to petty strawman retorts that have no relevance to the topic at hand.

15. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

what i been talking about the topic lol when empress gets fixed ima get the weapon, and GMS changed into hackers owning the game they can't be stopped so you either adapt to the situation and win or you can keep hoping nexon does something about it.

16. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

....Are we reading the same dialogue, you said you're going to buy from a hacker because nexon refuses to fix empress. Yet in here you're saying you're waiting for the boss to die in order to get the weapon? Which story are you trying to tell?

They won't be stopped if you continue to support what they do. If you honestly believe in that adapt bull sh`it then just start hacking yourself, that's the only way you can adapt really. Otherwise you're still at the mercy of hackers and nexon.

17. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

im getting that weapon anyway i can, and no im not at the mercy of both of those cause i play for free (:

18. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

The fact you play means you are at the mercy of both because nexon is either going to release something that is a jackpot type of system, or hackers are going to hack for it. Whether the hacker causes a deflation or makes your equipment worthless, or if they control their sales and make you pay dollar for it, hey that's depending on their mood.

Also your orinal post stated; ok give your money to nexon, I'd rather pay hacker $1000 and have my weapon.

So I'll take a shot in the dark and say you're bluffing or you essentially forfeit any credibility you had from that starting post, as it's retarded to pay a hacker over a company based on your opinion of them. Which was your original argument.

19. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    usa

i think you need to read better, i never said im giving 1000$ to hackers idiot LOLOL
    this is what i said

obviosuly when and if hackers farm the weapons it'll be FREE for me since i be spending mesos

20. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Could you quote where I said you did? I said it was stupid to think, well like you essentially. To further clarify, so that you get up to speed, don't worry, it doesn't bother me that I have to take extra time to make sure you get it, when you say "why shouldn't I go buy from hackers, throw your money at nexon because they can't fix the boss", is you attempting to justify purchasing items from hackers to gain what exactly? You want this new weapon so bad yet you JUST stated that majority of the bosses are broken, so what is the point? That's the logic I challenged. You're essentially saying nexon sucks, complaining how they don't fix anything, and how you have to retort to purchasing from a hacker because of their incompetence. Then turn around and buy a weapon to make you more efficient at attempting to beat broken bosses? Lolwhat

It's clear you have the reading problem.

Look's like you focused on the first part, clearly insecure about your gaming habits and failed to read past the "bluffing".
    lolderp