Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

I'd rather there be no hackers and Nexon stopped selling Golden Bullets, but we can always get what we want.

2. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Just curious, what's the point of getting a new weapon if the bosses are glitched from the get go anyway? To make you train faster? Sound's like you're trying to play their game without directly supporting the company while using excues of nexon's mismanagment to reward hackers to be more efficient at an end game point that, as you stated by nexon's inability to fix, is non-existant to begin with.

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

^this, a million times over.

4. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

its obviously a scam, nexon too smart (:

lets break empress :D then sell it in cs box crap :D i rather pay hackers than nexon at this point

5. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

My point is when your reasoning reaches this point, it's probably time to go on hiatus. Your reasoning is you're paying for the same item just through different hands, hands that are just more dependable. What you fail to realize is that you're litterally buying the equipment as if it's a CS item, it'll become obsolete within 90 days just like any CS item.

Why do you continue to complain about a broken game, claim scam, when you're litterally giving money to a robber?

6. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Well isn't this something. KMS players should be really happy this was finally fixed
    The real question is, when will WE be able to do this?

Cygnus is able to heal indefinitely.. or until the timer runs out.

Hackers will get their grubby hands on everything whether the community likes it or not lol. I'm just playing to have fun, and I am having fun

7. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

I think the "healing" is really just the health bar re-adjusting its self because it can't keep track of all of Cygnus' HP for some reason.

Hilla has 2 billion HP on Hard Mode as well, doesn't she? Maybe if someone can confirm if her HP bar does the same thing.....

8. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

No you're wrong. No HP bar works like that in any game, ever. If HP bars go over the set length, then all games have a x3 or something that means "It has this much HP left x3" Once that hp bar goes down, it fills up back to full and says x2, etc

Really, I don't know where people come up with those kind of theories -___-

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

and you, why bother complaining about complainers about a game you don't even play? haha u funny ill buy one off hackers since i can and its supposed to be free

10. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Those x4 HP bars you brought up are EXACTLY why I came up with that theory.

When Wizet first programmed boss HP bars, they probably didn't anticipate giving a boss (Or at least the part of the boss that gets the HP bar.) 2 billion+ HP, so they probably didn't design the bars to hold that much HP. And they might have not wanted to add "x10" for some reason. (It is a pretty stupid system. Especially when different bosses have the same number of bars but not even close to the same amount of HP.)

Of course, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of actually having her heal herself to artificially extend her HP if the game's programming won't allow an individual mob to have more than 2100000000 HP.

11. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Why jump to deflecting immediately after asking why you act so irresponsible? You're buying your weapon that is essentially an investment to boss faster, in order to get experience/drops faster, which gives you money faster. But the bosses are broken so why pay someone ridiculous money in order to gain an advantage you can't apply?

I don't care if you complain about nexon but your comments towards the company that you desperately try to justify your actions with are down right retarded.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

But it is not supposed to be free. Getting to the level where you can kill Empress to get weapon drops takes a lot of funding as I'm sure you are aware. Not exactly free.

Whether or not Nexon is supposed to fix Empress is irrelevant, the point is you shouldn't be supporting hackers because all that does is help give them more power over the economy. Besides, like KhainiWest said, bosses are already so broken and so often hacked that there really isn't much point in trying to be able to boss quickly, the drops barely give you enough money to make a profit. Ironically it seems Nexon's incompetence is the only thing protecting the economy from a large influx of hacked 140 weapons and other such gear.

13. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Bossing only exists for the really well-funded or hackers. Nexon America needs to grow up and flap their little wings by themselves instead of waiting for Nexon Korea to flap them for them. There will always be hackers no matter what, there have always been hackers since the beginning of this game, but when there are so many of them that they control the economy of the entire game in nearly all servers then something obviously needs to be done.

14. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Are you being serious right now? Especially at this part

It sounds like you don't even know how HP bars work in the first place. And you definitely don't know a thing about programming.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Arkarium has 2.1b HP and a single HP bar that behaves normally.

16. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

Dustin for President.

From what I've seen from Liteness is basically illegitimacy and (poor) rationalization of being illegitimate.
    He seems to take the stance that if it can't be done very easily through legitimate means, then abusing glitches or (others) hacking is completely justified. Turns out, there actually are some things in the game that are supposed to be a challenge. Not everything is about how much goddamn funding you can pump into a character, it's occasionally about skill, strategy, or teamwork.
    @SaptaZapta so does Pink Bean, Oz, Hawkeye, Mihile, Irena, Eckhart, and Hilla.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

@Raul, don't tell that to me, tell it to @Endgame, who suggested MapleStory's HP bars can't handle 2.1b HP and that's why Empress appears to be healing.

18. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

I know, I was just adding it to the ones that had max HP besides Akarium that don't heal.

19. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

what
    excuse me but more than one boss has 2,100,000,000 HP meaning this is a problem within the programming of the individual boss and not the actual HP. You never saw MY HP bar freaking out like that.

@Killed thank you for saying this, exactly my thoughts on the hacker situation. The lesser populated servers don't have as much of a problem but it's still there in the economy and won't be removing itself any time soon. It will only get worse for ALL of GlobalMS
    My small alliance still bosses and such plus the fact I'm doing it with friends is practically one of the few things keeping me from dropping the game all together.

20. Default Re: The First Empress Cygnus Defeatd in KMS

The 5 Cygnus Instructors have 1.65b HP, not 2b. It is pretty close though, I'll admit.