Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

Weiβ Schwarz (ヴァイスシュヴァルツ, "vais shvohr-ts") is the hottest multi-genre, universe-colliding collectible card game from Japan! Dozens of anime and video game worlds come together for epic crossover duels with all of your favorite characters! With the cute character of the Weiβ (White) side and the action-adventure characters from the Schwarz (Black) side, you can build the crossover team of your dreams!

Rule Sheet:
    Front:
    http://www.heartofthecards.com/layout/weiss_front.jpg
    Back:
    http://www.heartofthecards.com/layout/weiss_back.jpg

List of Decks (full list is via pictures):
    http://weissschwarz.wikia.com/wiki/W...F_Schwarz_Wiki

How to play online:
    http://forums.sgcafe.com/weis-schwar...warz-game.html

A good demonstration game:

Australian Grand prix:

I will try to answer any questions needed. I just started recently and I really feel like I want to go buy some when I can. It's always interesting to watch it as well. It may look like YuGiOh to some, and Vanguard a lot to others. But it's how you take it. And it does not play like Vanguard or YuGiOh at all. This is also considered to get a localized English version as well via the Bushido website.

2. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

Welp, this looks interesting. And the decks looks fun (Disgaea decks, Lucky Star decks, etc) I may try it out.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

What...the...hell...?

4. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

I really hope they continue it in english because the only one in english is Disgaea (sp) and I think it was just a trial deck. It never really caught on in america until a few months ago i think but i still don't see it catching on yet. If it does become fully localized in english, then i can stop buying japanese ones T_T

Already got quite a few boxes. Only ones I've pre-ordered/waiting for still are madoka and guilty crown. Madoka boxes just came out i think and guilty crown only has trial decks so far.

I hope one day they make a set for touhou but ChaosTCG has it already so idk if they can use it as well.

5. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

They may add Touhou possibly for Weiss.

I just ordered another batch of Bakemonogatari Boosters and another Trial. Oh boy too excite :3.

GC looks good, but I like my OP Yellow Red combo. It's fun trying out combos in lackeyCCG.

6. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

I also started playing this due to my recently regrowing otakuism since Madoka brought me back. In fact, the release of Madoka for WS encouraged me to buy it.

My first deck is a trial deck which came with a signed Arsene.

I then bought an Extra Trial of Dog Days and upgraded it further with another two booster boxes. I got a signed Milhi on my LAST pack in the second booster box. I currently run this deck as my main.

I also bought a TD of Madoka and two booster boxes. I'm planning to make a video of it on Saturday when I open both of them. Hope I get a SP or RRR =)

Picture of my signed cards

Spoiler

and my collection

7. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

Dennis:

8. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

I think trial deck signed cards are 1/6 so nice. Out of all the boxes I've bought, I think i only got 1 signed card (maybe 1~2 more but i don't think so). However, I'm quite happy with it since it's Angel from Angel Beats (or whatever her name is, but the white hair girl that's "evil and has special powers") and it looks amazing. I'll get a picture up later.

According to my brother (who plays yugioh competitively and his friends are very slowly getting into WS), top tier deck right now revolves around fate/stay/night cards.

9. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

Tachibana Kanade.

Get it up. Nowwwwwww.

10. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

I'm guessing its the Sending everyone off, Kanade sign..

If it is, heres a picture of it. Fu and your 12,800 yen card if thats the case

http://yuyu-tei.jp/game_ws/carddetai...R=ab&CID=10138

If its the OTHER sign from the Angel Beats! Extra pack.. Fu also.

http://yuyu-tei.jp/game_ws/carddetai...bext&CID=10075

11. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

Yeah it's this one from the angel beats + little busters box. I'll get a picture of it up tonight. I don't think I got a signed card on anything else though which kinda sucks. But if I get signed cards on madoka + guilty crown, then I won't care <3<3

It's really annoying to get those special cards. I think all/most boxes are 20 packs and 8 cards/pack but you only get one special card per box. If it's not a signed card, then it's just a holographic card which isn't as nice.

Btw, what do you guys do with those lottery papers in the packs. The one that if you get a treasure bag on it, you could send it in for free stuff. Since I don't live in japan, I don't think I'm eligible :(

Also, do all japanese idols/VAs/young celebrities make their signature have some face/animal in there? I think every single autograph I have from them always has it. If they all do it, then that's awesome <3

12. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

Heartofthecards.com can help you redeem them if you're in the US or Canada http://www.heartofthecards.com/ws/points.html

13. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

Now I have to find them and make sure they didn't expire T_______T 1 gold + 1 silver

14. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

@Kaasoljoyyx

Wheres the sauce?

Detailed Results:
    Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 01, 2012, 9:19 pm, ROCHESTER, NY 14606[/TD]
    Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 01, 2012, 8:04 pm, ROCHESTER, NY 14623[/TD]
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 29, 2012[/TD]

Oh great. It's arriving Saturday. I was hoping it would arrive Friday. fml :c

15. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

It's pretty popular here in Japan, and seems to have significant collector's value outside of the game itself as well. I'm considering helping people pick up harder to find singles and whatnot, though it's probably cheaper for folks in the states to just order them from web vendors - things just cost more here in Japan for us Americans because of the strength of yen vs the dollar.

16. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

I ordered something last night and was so happy the yen went back to 79~. It's been around 80 for a while but over past few months it dropped to 75 yen which really sucks =( I would love it if it went back to 100 yen : $1

The only set that I can't find for sale online (or it's ridiculously overpriced) that I still really want is Zero no Tsukaima (Not the F/Final set that just came out, the original one from a couple years back)

*is still jealous you live in japan*

Here's the pic of the card. Quality is horrible due to cell phone, couldn't obtain camera.

Spoiler

17. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

I haven't been to Yokohama lately to go card shopping (partly to stop myself from buying more magic the gathering), but I'll keep an eye out next time I go.

18. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

You should be at least double sleeve or triple sleeve that sign card.. $150 card should not be damaged ever..

19. Default Re: ヴァイスシュヴァルツ | Weiß Schwarz Discussion Thread

It's sleeved for sure. If I had my way, I would put it in my binder, which goes on my bookshelf, and never sees the light of day. Right now my brother keeps it in his main deck box that goes with him on the weekends. Hopefully I can convince him [or I'll just take it]

@Derosis: I don't remember where I read it but I swore I read that trial decks are 1/6 for signed. That may or may not be the case but I'm fairly sure it's not 100%.