Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Why dont people Dragon PQ?

Question is in the title.

The only negative I can think about it is that It has a pre quest to it. Though it is very short. The reason why i ask is because Dragon PQ is the fastest pq or 2nd fastest. And its the only PQ that gives out weapons. It also gives ambition and will-power like the others.

I just don't see why no one wants to do it.

2. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

Because everyone just wants to grind at LHC, or anywhere solo. Even with the revamped party quests, that are now much better, exp and reward-wise, a very low amount of people do them. Escape! Party Quest is also really fast and gives an easy million exp within 7 mins, if you do it correctly.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

People still probably believe the boss casts Damage Reflect. I never did DRPQ until a month ago, because I didn't realize they removed the skill from the boss and I feared that skill.

Contrary to belief, people do Escape, Hob King, and Kenta PQ all the time, but they don't do DRPQ.

4. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

Yeah KentaPQ usually had some people doing it. I've got my glasses pretty fast.

KentaPQ is one of the best ones in terms of traits, it gives willpower, ambition AND charm.

5. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

The funny part is, DRPQ gives the most exp out of all the 120+ PQs.

6. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

DRPQ is the most popular PQ in KMS for 120+ by far.
    Dunno why.

7. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

Because people DC in the stage between bosses.
    It's very rare that i don't dc at least once in a run of 10 DrPQ

8. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

My friends and I PQ often, and DRPQ is (in my opinion) more glitchy and causes people to disconnect more than other party quests.
    The boss sometimes doesn't even spawn before the flying obstacle stage if the others are done too fast.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you're kidding me, tell me you're kidding me.

10. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

It does the reflect animation but almost all of the time the skill isn't working properly
    I haven't actually experienced the reflect after** Ascension (when I rejoined MS).

11. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

It's not suppose to have reflect anyway. The animation for reflect IIRC is also the summon animation.

12. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

Pretty sure another reason is that there are hardly any players in Mardia. Demethos has the same problem. I have never pq'd with anyone else other than guildmates, and we've only done DRPQ a few times. I would like to see lots more people do it; the weapons from the pq are actually decent. (And I want a machlear TT)

13. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

It varies in Bera. Sometimes thee are like 10 people, while other times it is only me.
    Last edited by Elven Emily; 2012-02-27 at 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling. stupid kindle fire auto-correct!

14. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

It has the reflect animation still, but the purple reflect icon above its head means nothing. It's a part of Dragonoir. And the "reflect" skill is just a defense buff now.

15. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

In terms of the fastest exp, DRPQ>prison break pq>hob king>kenta. But hob king is soooo boring.

16. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

You know what's odd, people seem to do the party quests that give the lesser amount of experience more often.

17. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

I d/ced 4/10 runs when I did DRPQ a few weeks back. Was very annoying.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Or they do them to simply avoid being DC'd by a glitchy as hell PQ.
    I've never DC'd from doing DRPQ, but plenty of people I know DC all the time in the PQ.
    Rather be safe than sorry, IMO.

19. Default Re: Why dont people Dragon PQ?

Pretty sure because is kinda boring (same for hob pq) and the reward is not even good for most people who already have a decent weapon.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

People don't PQ just for experience.
    Kenta's Goggles and Von Leon Belts are far more useful, for most people, than anything you can get from DRPQ.
    Although I must say that my alliance's PQ-enthusiasts group used to do all four (Kenta, Escape, Hob, and DR) every day, for a good long while.