1. Default B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

I can't find.. :\

I don't know if I'll find one and if I will- I don't know how much it will cost me.
    Please, if you do have one and consider selling it- let me know so we can discuss it.

Thanks

2. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

I don't recall them ever being included in the Music boxes, and until Empress is defeated, that's our only source of 140 weapons.

3. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Server: Windia
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Lethal

Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

Hot time+the scanians who have them already say hi.

4. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

Oh right.
    The Hot Time.
    I'd forgotten about that.

5. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

Yeah they do exist, you can even find screenshots from in-game..
    =[ I'm sick of searching please guys I'll pay you commission fee if you help me locate a seller =[

6. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

I remember icrossbolt stating that sewing had 2-3 bowguns with a c/o of 300k nx for one of them. (in scania)

That was awhile ago but you can still see if he/she has any left.

7. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

When I had the 300k nx and said I wanted to buy one, Sewing laughed and said no way.
    Last I heard of them.

8. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

I google'd for this bow every other day and one day I stumbled upon some thread in basil:
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/234...l_bowguns.html
    (there's a screenshot of that in the 2nd page) So I both PMd the thread creator and posted there (I'm MistaMule)
    When I realized it's a dead end I went to Scania and tracked down Sewing.
    I asked him how much he was selling it for (since the TS in Basil said he know a few people bringing them in), he kept on asking who I was, I told him that I don't know him and I simply saw the SS etc, he asked to see it so I linked him, he was mad it got leaked.. as it turns out it was his friend who smega'd it lol
    Anyway, he said that he got this bow duped and gave copies to a close circle of friends, and that he is now selling for 400$/500K a pop, or 300K clean.. which is insane >_>
    He said he doesn't want it to become as common as them STs/Cravens..
    After a while I then said: "If you don't mind me asking, how come this pomegranate is so rare, so many people dupe nowadays, how come they don't simply kill the Empress and dupe it"
    He answered that the Empress is glitched and not even hackers can get drops, and then said that he doesn't wanna talk about it..
    I said: "Huh? |: I'm not asking about the dupe, I'm asking about the boss, and it's obviously no secret", But he's a douchebag so I just Google'd it and found out he is right about it and that you get dc'd as soon as the Empress dies, and finally understood why it was so damn rare to find..

For now I just stopped cubing and I try to save up as much NX as I can, but I don't even know if this Sewing guy is trustworthy, or if I even want to pay that much..

A couple days ago I decided to ask Orangemushroom (The KMSer) about it:
    Hey,
    I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but according to people, the Empress boss has been glitched in GMS ever since it’s release (you get kicked upon killing it, whether you are a hacker or not)
    so my questions are.. was it also occurring in KMS? And if so, has it been fixed?
    thanks =[

He replied back, saying that it's still pineappleing glitched in KMS aswell...

9. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

You act like "Empress being glitched" is breaking news.

And you don't get kicked from killing it, it's just impossible to kill it because it heals at 10%.

10. Default Re: B> WING FALCON DUAL BOWGUNS (Lv.140 DBG)- ANY TRANSFERABLE SERVER!

to me it is because I'm Kradian..