1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Electric and Fire, yes. Not sure on the rest of the typing (Ice/Other or not).

2. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Watch them add triple typing just for Kyurem and f'uck everyone over.

So, purely speculation and this is without having played B&W, but it seems to me like Kyurem will need Reshiram and Zekrom in a Dragon Ball Cell fashion. Like, he needs to absorb them or fuse with them to become the final form again. The forms we've been shown are like 2nd Stage, and if you are in either of those forms you ''absorb'' the other Pokemon left and get to the 3rd and final form.

Also, the setting will be Unova, but as Jon said, you'll get access to Hoenn. Maybe ''Gray'' later will be the definitive version of Pokemon (taking their word that the won't make NEW main series games for a while), and you'll get to see a world map and travel to all regions again. /wishfulthinking

3. Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Tweet from Serebii.

EDIT: Source is Masuda's Twitter:

EDIT2: Masuda just Twitted about the games and names in English:

4. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

If reshiram goes ice/fire ima be sad =/
    x4 weak to stealth rocks for competitive battling side =(

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I suppose i'll get the opposite version to what i did last time (which would be Black 2)

I'm far more excited about the other changes or additions they might be making to the game, can't wait for more info to be released.

6. Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Oh God, this would be beautiful. But wouldn't you also it's also reasonable to say that the colors just reflect the typings of the mascots? Red and blue are associated with Reshiram's flames and Zekrom's lightning respectively :X

It doesn't explicitly say Kyurem. It does say there was an original single Pokemon they were split from when the two brothers argued, but that's as far as it goes. Could these forms be Kyurem's original form(s)? Perhaps. I would like to see more of an explanation on it, because what is actually said about Kyurem is that it came from a comet in space and used to come up from the crater to eat villagers and Pokemon.

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I really don't know what to think about this.

If these games have the same storyline than Black and White, this is a scam. I don't really know why they can't just make a semi remake of all third games of every generation and put them on one game (or just a character traveling across them and getting involved in a war with all the bad boys teams), they are running out of ideas, they should just make a big remake of all series for the 3DS, imagine this:

You start at pallet town, you can choose between the classic three pokemons (charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur), you do everything from pokemon yellow (except getting other starters) and then go to jhoto, There you can choose another starter and do everything from Crystal (the best version IMHO), and the same occurs in all other regions (hoenn, the platinium one and this one), this way they can just make a console selling game that will last for a good moment and they don't have to invent some stupid ideas like pokemon fusion....

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

How would a direct sequel even work? would the character just randomly decide to leave all their pokémon behind and go after N? or would it be a different character in the future? (far more likely)

If it is indeed set in the future, then i suppose they wouldn't have to make a new region to explore, they could just show how the world has changed in the whatever-amount of years since the first game, such as new paths opening, new towns, changed pokémon locations and such.

Edit: No wait, i bet they'll go the way of Final Fantasy XIII and introduce time travel, haha.

9. Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

They could make a new region but still allow access to Unova, like Gold/Silver did with Kanto.

10. Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Could also be set in the past and show how kyurem split.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I really hope there IS a new region, i really didn't like Unova, the way it was arranged like a hexagon was just horrible.

12. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

the new game could use a copy of the save file from pokemon Black/white and transfer your pokemons but i don't think it will be a sequel.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

There would be no challenge in that whatsoever then, not in collecting, or levelling or.. anything.

That makes me realize: What about gym leaders? if this really is a direct sequel with the same character, there would be no gym leaders or elite 4 to beat. It's kinda weird to think about it

14. Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

We all know it won't be a direct sequel.
    PLEASE BE TRUE ANYWAY

15. Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

This is pineappleing awesome.

Glad Kyushiram doesn't have that pubic hair.

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Er... how/why do we know that? It's the first mainseries title with a 2.

17. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Does anyone have the 3DS or even the DS? I haven't played a gameboy since middle school I think...let alone console games in years. Are they any good?

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i love my DS phat, still don't have a 3ds, no real reason to get one so far, but if fire emblem 3DS comes out...

19. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

not sure if trolling