1. Default CWKPQ question and more

Hi i have some questions:
    1. If i want to join in with my DS, Which lvl should i join?
    2. If i want to join this PQ, Do i have to finish some of CWK quest?
    2a. Which lvl should i ll be able to kill HH without any problems with my DS?
    2b. 2a. Which lvl should i ll be able to kill BF without any problems with my DS?

2. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

1. 90 is the minimum.
    2. Nope.
    2a and 2b 100+?

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

this is half question and half statement, i know you don't "need" any prequests for the pq, however you do need some to get to the pq area (you can have a priest door you there though) however, can a DS jump the quests? since they have that superjump of them, would that allow them to not have to do the quests for the mark of heroism and map of the forest?

4. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

If you want to lead a PQ, you do need to have the quests finished to the point where you get the Keystone. And like Shinku wrote, without the quests and/or a bishop you will have to do the JQ to get up there.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Fixed.

And sorry, Shinku, but I don't know which mobility skills, if any, are disabled at the Valley of Heroes maps.

6. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

You can walk to CWKPQ without any quests.. You just have to pass the very simple JQ everytime.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

all of them i'm sure, but i didn't really mean that part, i meant the phantom forest, for a normal adventurer, it's impossible to reach the portal that takes you to the valley of heroes, and you need to do the quest that gives you the map that allows you to use the stone warps around the forest.

however, since a ds has their super jump, i think they can reach the PQ without having done that quest either (along with canonneers and mechs.)

8. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

You are incorrect. There is a path to get to valley of heroes without the map.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i never became too familiar with the forest, but it's the first time i hear this, do you remember the path? it would be nice to know.

10. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

I think I remember. From Raven Ninjas: Middle portal - last portal on the right - 2nd portal from where you enter - left portal on the ledge: End up on the top part of Forgotten Path map.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

This would be an interesting paradox, considering The Right Path quest requires you to talk to Jack at the Cavern of Pain of Lower Ascent.

But no, as CarrionCrow said, there is a path. I'd pretty much forgotten it, but just checked his description. Except for the first step - need to take the portal to the right of Joko, not the middle one - it's all correct.

12. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

OK new question.According to update notes:
    Does this mean other classes (aran,even,mech,bmage,etc) cannot join at all (eg blocked at portal), or just that they cannot trigger the sigils, but could perhaps fight and loot?

13. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

Yeah that is correct.
    I remember walking pg mules to the BF map at the top of forgotten. Evil Dead? or Evil Rising? i forgot that part lol.

All jobs can enter however some cannot activate the portal in 4th stage. (i.e cygnus)

14. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

I killed like 6 BF and they are so annoying and they dont drop any toes!!!!
    Beside, i've found myself in the situation that in one map i have BF+HH to kill... what a mass... :S

Is it rare to get BF toe?

15. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

I don't think it's that rare, it drops the toe on average once every three kills for me.

16. Default Re: CWKPQ question and more

I killed like 6-7 of them and the only thing i'vw got was eggs, strin wings and some other monsters ETC