Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Dual Blade SP Build.

1+

2+

Credits
    Me for creating.
    JoeTang always wants a line even if he doesn't help.

You're welcome to criticize and the such. Just keep it clean.
    Last edited by Locked; 2012-03-05 at 03:15 PM. Reason: v1.2 fixed an error

2. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Thanks Danny!

Am linking to my video/using later now!

3. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Wait, Shadow Evasion needs the book instead of Mirror Image in 3rd Job? What skills still require Cash Shop books now; only Shadow Evasion and Flying Assaulter?

I think Flash Bang and Advanced Dark Sight should come before Chains of Hell in late 3rd job, but whatever. It's so late into 3rd job it really doesn't matter. Flash Bang can be used to aggro mobs towards you and the blind effect is slightly useful and Advanced Dark Sight can also be slightly useful for that damage bonus when it procs.

Why is Thorns pushed so far back now? Does Blade Fury's range increase negate the -58% Knockback Resistance till 165?

Final Cut was buffed that incredibly that warrants it priority over Thorns and Blade Expert now, even with its 30 second cooldown between uses?

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Server: Windia
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Lethal

Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Does expert have the same skill id as monster bomb?
    @Locked

5. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

I have 74 SP from my big bang resets and I'm just now starting my lv 34 dual blade again and I was just wondering what the difference between this guide and guides released for post-Chaos is? I saw some people max dark sight and I see here you don't. Just curious as I'm a bit anal about getting my skills perfect.

Thanks!

6. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

This is post-Hilla DB update.

7. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

I see. So excuse my noobishness but I'm assuming that hasn't happened yet since my skills don't seem to match up with what you have listed. Is this the DB revamp? And if so, do you know where I might find an accurate guide for the current skillset?

8. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

@Locked

Raising Blade Fury to 10 improves damage more than maxing Sharpness in the beg of 4th job?

Also, choosing to then max Blade Fury at levels 127-133 improves damage more than maxing Thorns/Blade Expert?

I'm asking because I didn't do the math, and I assume you did because it seems you do that for all your guides.

9. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

i am going to assume that once blade fury hits level 10, it hits an extra mob.

10. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Dual blade has the weirdest skill build, 1st skills don't get maxed until like lv100

11. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Been awhile since someone said anything about Dual Blades.
    Is there a current SP build for the Renegades patch?
    Last edited by zantgx; 2012-07-21 at 01:22 PM.

12. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Just wondering, why is Sharpness maxed so late? Shouldn't it be earlier?

13. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Other skills are more beneficial damage wise to max.

14. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

There any adjustments to this build for someone who is already 4th job and using an SP reset?

15. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Should be fine as is.

16. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

What is the point in maxing Sharp Slash in 1st job? Afaik you dont need to max it to unlock other skills and it becomes almost useless when you pass lvl 30. And you could get tornado spin lvl 15 rather than lvl 11 at lvl 30.

17. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

you max everything but fatal blow by 120 anyway, may as well make 1st job a bit easier to endure

18. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Because Sharp Slash is a strong skill.

Some math I did like months ago.

19. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

I didn't have to use a book for Slash Storm, Flying Assaulter or Shadow Evasion. I don't know if that's just a gMS glitch or what, but yeah.

20. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

I just added skills to my Jump Start DB this morning, and Slash Storm definitely required a book to go past level 5. I used the free book from the DB event (whatever it's called).