Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

I suppose it could be because I used the free SP reset, and had the skill maxed before I did, but that wouldn't explain why Shadow Evasion didn't require me to use a book.

2. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

After playing this job to lvl 55 I still think maxing sharp slash early on is NOT* a good idea. lvl 11 tornado spin hits 5 mobs while lvl 15 hits 6, leaving sharp slash at lvl 6 is worth the extra mob hit imo. When it comes to 2nd job skill build, I would max slash storm before channel karma because it only hits 3 mobs at lvl 1 and 6 at lvl 18 or so. Obviously everything else will be maxed in your order but I still think changing it would help the lvling prosses early on, especially if you are going to high lvl mobs at lvl 4x.
    Last edited by Even; 2012-08-08 at 08:09 PM. Reason: wow I really did make a big typo, so tired

3. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Random question:

Would it be better to start a new DB just for the events? Or should I just continue the level 90 one that I have now? The only benefit for me being the hair/face deal and possibly the ring (and the fact that the new one will be stat less). This is a side character for me, so I don't really mind either way. I could also do the level 50 coupon o_o

4. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

You get the mask after you Job Advance, so if you just want the mask, you'll still get it at 120. Unless you really want the ring and the other miscellaneous free stuff, or are planning to play a DB to a point where 4 base DEX would matter, I would say just hit 120 and swap the mask to someone.

Also (to OP), why did you only put 2 points gained at level 120? Typo, I think?

5. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Would there be any point in adding to Bandit Slash if your dual blade is already level 55? Like...is it a pre-req for any skills later on?

6. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

I don't have the mastery book for Shadow Evasion. Was I supposed to get it at level 70 or 80?

7. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

Lv80.

Edit: Derp.

8. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

There is no Bloody Storm Book. It's an auto level 20.
    Level 70 book is Mirror Image.

9. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

My bad, I confused Bloody and Slash Storm.

10. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

When i hit 120 I had 3 SP left over to dump into Fatal Blow instead of 2. Not sure if it's new or what, but doesn't really matter all too much anyway.

11. Default Re: Dual Blade SP Build.

what should i max the skill order differently in KMS where theres no lhc? Is maxing blade fury first really worth it?