Thread: Borderlands 2

1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Oh General Knoxx... sooooo many guns too hard to pick what ones to leave behind :\ Claptrap was really fun... never beat Moxie's though. Too hard to 1 player that pomegranate :x Need to fix my xbox before I bother trying again. Wish I had the money to get this next one, but I prob wont.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Luckily you only need to do the 10 round ones, not the "Billion Round" ones.

3. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

*5 round, and 20 round. When I get my new computer I'll stream me doing a 20 round solo in Hellburbia.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I tried doing the 20 round in Hellburbia, I got to 13 then ate it.

5. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

96.5% more WUB WUB. Alright, added to the list of pomegranate to buy.

6. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

I better prep myself for when I fail my fall semester all because of this game. Can't wait.

7. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1219195p1.html
    FYI.

8. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Aw yea! I always wanted more wub wub. Zero better be my close range guy, I need my close range guy! If so, cutting people's heads off will be awesome!

9. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

IGN posted Siren info and such !

10. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Link plz, but thanks for the heads up!

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1219322p1.html

-Edit-
    Oh god, her ability is almost useless on bosses. Lovely. Seems like they're almost forcing her into a CC/support type role. Which I love for team games, but is going to be hell solo.

11. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Wub wub, gonna go beast with my Gunzerker Rifle Shotgun money shot overkilllllll combo! wubwubwub

12. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Didn't they say it will do damage.

13. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Damage is nowhere near as important as utility when fighting a boss. Lilith was a monster in the first Borderlands because she was damned near unkillable with the right builds and could whittle bosses down as she pleased. Mordecai's Bloodwing, in comparison, was just more damage. Maya's skill looks like it will have next to no utility against bosses and will simply do damage. She'll be amazing in most normal fights but will suffer heavily against bosses unless Phaselock does an absurd amount of damage. Which it won't, because that defeats the point of crowd control.

14. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

The whole goal of the game is to promote co-op play. It was stupid that Lilith could easily solo any boss in the first game.

15. Default

Anyway I wonder if Maya's phaselock will work on mini bosses like moe and marly, I have a feeling no =\.

Sorry for the double post. bumbing for meet the commando
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1219403p1.html
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-02-25 at 08:35 AM.

16. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

I played as Roland in the first game so that sounds like a pretty nice upgrade. Being able to toss out a turret like a grenade would be so useful. But I think I might try out something a little more different for the second game.

17. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Still needa complete #1 :|

1 was an amazing game, dunno why I ever stopped playing it.

Pumped for Borderlands 2 though

18. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Zer0 is an assassin and can turn invisible while leaving behind a clone (LoL players, think Wu Kong). The clone can be upgraded to explode. He does extra damage the longer he's invisible before attacking. Meh. Unlike phasewalking, he can still take damage while invisible (generally from AOE/grenades, probably stray bullets too).

19. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

As long as I can use my OP Revolvers, I am fine.

God I loved corrosive revolvers in the first game. Jakob revolvers were amazing too.

20. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

<3 the 2-shot (highest base damage) body variant of the Defiler - with Siren's Phoenix at level 5, the small clip size isn't always a huge issue, esp not with the right class mods. I use a Plaguebearer mod and have max Spark, though, so my corrosive damage and proc chance is through the roof. Been using the Crux (Plague, iirc - the name of the gun is glitched and shows up as Crux) shotgun (high corrosive proc), a Hellfire with the combat rifle-esque body (high accuracy/zoom/clip size), and then whatever the hell is convenient as a last weapon.