Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2

1. Default Re: Mechromancer Skill Builder

Well people did want a chance to play as the original characters again?

Borderlands Legends
    (Technically not Borderlands 2 related.)

2. Default Re: Mechromancer Skill Builder

"iOS Shooter"

Instantly lost interest.

Thanks for the link though.

3. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Respec'd my Siren into the medic tree (Scorn is amazing!) at level 41 and have found that even in TVHM it's very difficult for me to run a serious risk of dying between the 35 health/second regen from my class mod and the inherent regen from my skills. Investing in the crowd control tree for more defense and the vacuum effect on her Phaselock since I've grown so attached to it from my first playthrough.

Shame I have so little time to play while deployed...

4. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

They are giving away Halloween skins through Shift codes.

https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Glad to know these codes last until November 4th. Plenty of time for everyone to get them.

6. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Yeah, I was worried I missed them because of power outages, but I'm happy to see I have not.

Thanks Kirov!

7. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

I was in a random team a few days ago and one of the guys gave me a Conference Call, Skullmasher and some other Legendary assault rifle.

Many thanks were given.

8. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Mr. Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage advertising has begun.

Twitter

Spoiler

9. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Really good look at the DLC here:

Spoiler

It looks pineappleing epic. Definitely love how it's more about just faster-paced, straight-up action. MR. TORGUE, FAVORITE CHARACTER!

10. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

I love how at 5 minutes into that movie, he picks up a Grenade Mod and it has to "initialize the grenade HUD."

I was worried for a minute when they started talking about the tournament thing, but then the interviewer asked the $1,000,000 question of utmost importance, if the DLC was focused around the tournament. Thankfully the guy said no. I was worried it was going to be another Moxxi for a minute there.

11. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Grrr it is quite difficult to get the legendaries I would like. Volcano, Hellfire, Norfleet, Thunderball Fists,and the Impaler. Fuggin Maliwan all the way. Captian Flynt pisses me off since I always feel his loot falls through the floor.

12. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

That's a pretty irritating design flaw with most of the bosses in the game.

Their loot exploding out from them when killed is pineappleing idiotic. Okay, I'll just waste time looking all over the world for this one guy's loot to see if he dropped anything decent. Terramorphous is probably the only boss with a reasonable way to drop its loot. It just ''spills'' it in a small area instead of shooting everything across the globe like Dragon Balls.

13. Mercury

I'm fine with the "Lootsplosions" as long as the area the bosses are in ARE ENCLOSED. No giant holes or missing sides(Flynt ) for the loot to potentially fly into and be lost forever.

Also the Warrior's loot can get TRAPPED UNDER IT'S CORPSE, making it unreachable. Granted its only one or two bits of loot or money/eridium but you would be pretty pissed if you lost a legendary.

Even though it took about 100kills of Saturn I managed to get the Hive. Such a beastly weapon. Unfortunately it is only lv48 which made me rage a bit when I found it.

14. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Killed the warrior and moonshotted his face. Conference Call visible under his body, but unreachable. So, we leave and wander back to Hero's Pass to make the body disappear and fetch the gun. Get to the Vault of the Warrior and the PS3 hangs at the loading screen. FML.

15. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Spoiler

16. Mercury

The next DLC looks like another great one.

17. Default Re: Borderlands 2 - September 18th, 2012

Looks like Gearbox really doesn't want me buying their DLC.

They didn't even give us 10% off during the Steam Sale. Come on. Darksiders 2 is only a month older and it has almost everything at 66% off already, including the $10 DLCs, and the "Season Pass". That's why I bought DS2's DLC and not BL2's.

18. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Hey at least you can buy the game and their DLC lol, stupid licensing bullcrap that the whole game industry would be better without that pomegranate.