Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

would you say the person in the video needs more cubing? or wouldn't be able to cube if they wanted to?

2. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

Yes.. That's the point. If you washed before you're wasting less money and it was actually more beneficial to do it because it wasn't as difficult or as bothersome to do it, hence desperate.

What does this have to do with anything? People rarely HP wash in kMS as it is.

1. You wasted extra amount of money for a potion that gives you 70 dex? In comparison of using a potion that would save you all that money?
    2. Why would you use Spikes Royale at PB, what purpose does this have?
    3. As seen on the video with less HP than you, surviving Empress isn't really an accomplishment.

3. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

I meant washing after legends was cheaper than pre-legends due to the release of full AP reset. I'm not sure if I'm not understanding you or vice versa. It was neither difficult nor bothersome (well, not any more so than previous HP washing), just required some preparation and forethought.

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

he wasted the same amount that anyone PRE-jump did, heck, in fact, he wasted less.

i meant MY video.

and as a side thing, i take pride in being one of the few people that can rush PB and akyrum away from the party while they're in reflect. (but that's just me.)

5. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

1. That 70 stat would've saved me money on cubing, or push my stat past where cubing could take me, and I would still have more HP. Different things have different values to different people, why is that so surprising?
    2. To kill the minions before they weapon cancel.
    3. He didn't go with a full group of people who accidentally hit empress in reflect. If he were in my shoes, he'd be dead.

6. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

Yes, I just now realised that there are full AP resets. Didn't catch it the first time.

I guess you can say there's still room for improvement?

Okay.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

good that's settled then xD and not sure if you mean improvement in HP (to be an archer able to take a reflect from empress/akyrum lol) or damage.

8. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

34k HP with HB.

9. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

Ah him. He's actually the person who got me interested in Mercedes. Didn't know he posted an Empress solo video.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i think you should check the first video again xD

i'll repeat myself, all of my jelly.

11. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

His Stunning Strikes damage makes me jelly.

12. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

I thought washing was broken but apparently double wash isn't + something with a full ap reset. Don't know how it works though.

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it's more like single washing with a twist, here, skipped all the people bashing *cough* for ya
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2337637/2/#39252872

14. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

Oh so they

- Took away +1 MP gain for each +10 int gained upon level up

- Did not take away Bonus MP gained for adding points directly into MP based on how much int you have

So basically you'll have excess MP and leftover points to put into HP and then you can take out of MP aka washing. The full reset scroll saves you a ton of money this way.

Then in theory, you could hit 99,999 hp even at level 200 with this method if you had infinite amount of NX and didn't wash even once, right?

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

well, the full AP resets doesn't reset you out of HP, but it allows to go beyond normal limits, a normal level 200 would never be able to get to max HP without double washing, but using ap resets you can actually do single washes like if you had leveled 400 times, adding all directly to HP.

as you can see, the amount of MP remaining after only 100~200 points in MP is massive, so you'd only need to do that dumping once, then you can add all to HP, normal wash all AP's from mp and hp back to str, and use another full AP reset to put them directly on the HP again (thus earning an extra hp bonus, and saving 1k in the process)

only downside is that due to how little the full ap reset scrolls last, this had to be done in a very small timeframe.

edit: just to add, this method benefits the most from being 200 already. means more points you can dump on int.

16. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

Sorry for interrupting, exactly how does one make use of the full ap reset to do washing post legend. Thanks.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

read two posts above man

18. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

^Just in case that explanation isn't clear

The only way to get bonus MP on a non-mage character now is directly adding AP into MP. The more INT you have, the bigger gain of MP you get this way. So what you want to do is (assume level 200 and all points already assigned)

- Use a full ap reset scroll
    - add a large # of points into INT, 800~ or so would be good but there is no real value. There are a bunch of variables that would determine how many points into INT you need.
    - Wear +int and %int gear to get your int as high as possible
    - Add the rest of your points into MP, now you have 200~ points in MP and a bunch of extra MP due to all your int
    - Use a full ap reset scroll
    - Make sure you have the minimum base stat for your job e.g. 25 for archer
    - Now you can wash with regular ap resets from the cash shop by taking points out of MP and putting into HP and etc

19. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you got the last step wrong, after using the second full ap scroll, you'll have that 800 int back, meaning you can pour it directly into HP, THEN you wash the HP and the MP back into your primary stat.

if you wanted to wash some more, after regaining all your AP back in primary stat, use another full ap reset, and dump it all on HP again.

20. Default Re: [GMS.VL] just a mercedes i know, doing what mercedes do.

Yeah you're right. When you add AP into HP you get a varying amount while if you reset directly from MP into HP, it's a set amount based on your class. I think the set amount for archer/thief is 16 and pirates is 18 while the average amount for AP-HP is 19 for those 3 classes.