Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

Buying an uglier, permanent pet to save a few dollars a year is just silly, but of course I prefer permanent stuff too.

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

I see having a perma pet as more essential if you have perma equips. The savings over time really do add up, sure t may take a year for it to even out but for the most part you know if you're that kind of player or not.

Also, they are great for those who take breaks, there's nothing worse for me than taking a 2 month break and coming back to be faced with a decision of if I want to go out and buy some nx in order to revive my pet or if I want to play without. With perm equips the temptation is usually just too much. Of course they'll probably never come out with a perma black bunny and at this point it's probably just as much a part of my char as all the rest of my perm nx clothes.

Anyway, L > server xfers because mine didn't go through last patch. Nothing else interests me this go around.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

i'm still waiting for a perma dragon, but alas, it seems like it wasn't mean to be either.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

Could not agree more. You don't even need to do the quest anymore. It's not like we can get by without using nx for something anyway.. especially since they spoilt me rotten with hyper rocks.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

My perma pet saves me a lot of money, and it's useful too since I don't feel obligated to play Maple that often because stuff is expiring (I have a perma tranparent hat, perma white tiger and now some perma pet equips).

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

It saves you 10 dollars per year on the actual pet after the initial price is made back. Congratulations.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

No world transfers? Just means I get to Horntail again then.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

I assume we will get the KMS Golden Temple update so one day it will be. But I thought the exact same thing about the Royal Coupons, not much point taking them out really just too add them a few weeks later.

Well when there is $ involved they care a whole lot.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

While I agree I still think the more urgent problem is those 93849834att weapons all around fm.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

wtp normally they do this tommorow. I was about to get the permanent pet equips.
    God. freaking pineapple =_=

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

I almost made the same misstake but then I decided to check the dates fot the sale.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

Er, game is up. What?

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

Fm1 spot, w00t.

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

*high five*

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - 02.22.2012

Is it just me or can you not change channels/leave a map once you've logged in?

EDIT: On my demon slayer, regardless of the channel, in forgotten path of time <1> in ludibrium, as long as I don't try and use the mini dungeon I can get out using the portals, but the moment I try and press up over the mini dungeon, it stops working.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

pineapple nexon, one can't even sleep in peace.