Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

They should have given the cat red eyes so it could have been an albino cat.

2. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/whatcha-thinkin-bout

3. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

That admittedly makes a lot more sense than fiel just being passive-aggressive.

4. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

Ah, classic Nexon fuck-up.

Ever since the last patch in which they implemented the Union skill, Arans (probably other legend characters) and Resistance characters haven't been able to get the Union skill AT ALL. The quest just doesn't appear for them at all. So, with this new patch, they have this event quest where you can talk to the Union people or whatever and get a your free SP reset scroll and some other pomegranate, like a special weapon. Unfortunately, you need the Union skill quests completed before you can even accept this new quest. Nexon, of course, being Nexon and all, didn't fix that and now NO Aran, Evan, Battle Mage, Mechanic, or Wild Hunter can obtain an SP reset or special weapon. What a bummer.

I didn't need the SP reset, since I never reallocated my SP the last time I reset it, but I really did want that special weapon. *sigh*

5. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

Talk about a big middle finger.

6. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

They broke something horribly with these new Free Market changes too (Not sure if they're imported from KMS or not). Ch.1 has crashed about 5 times since the update, and they've had multiple channel maintenances...

Can Nexon ever do a patch without breaking something horribly?

7. Default Re: JMS v209 - Oh, I don't know, JMS stuff, I guess

No. Nexon is synonymous with failure.