1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default meso sellers spamming whispers

Seems there is some new rash of mesos sellers spamming whispers saying they are selling for a certain site. What is weird is got it on a mule no one knows and they also added that I would be hacked tonight. Anyone else been targeted in the past day or so, I know of maybe 8 others personally who received this whisper, but seems I am the only one who got the threat of being hacked.No, I didnt reply back to any of the comments and yes to be safe just in case i changed my info just now. This is in Khaini btw.

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

And yes you were in Free market.

That place is the plague.

3. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

Disable whispers
    Only communicate through Messenger
    ???
    Profit!

4. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

Just stupid false threats. Ignore them.

5. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Ew Marty they so stupid. My friend Jackie (AwokenBliss) got them spamming her whispers also but she didn't get threatened to be hacked =O

6. Water

Yeah I am not quite sure why the guy added in the threat, thats what threw me for a loop i guess he got the ign from the wedding announcement.

7. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

Yeah I got whispered too. I even got whispered again by same IGN after blacklisting, which i was under the impression blocked whispers?

Nessa probably selling Contagious IGNs to chinese meso farmers because she hates pugs.

8. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

I'm wondering how they get IGNs to whisper.
    It obviously has something to do with being in FM.
    Possibly from the alert button? That shows IGNs of people in the map I think.

9. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

I got it too but they didn't threaten me. They've done it more then once though. I logged off for a while then log back on and 10 minutes later they're whispering me again.

10. Water

LOL, no the only thing i know blacklisting someone does is keeps them from entering your permit shop. They can still whisper and track you fine.

And how could nessa hate something like this

11. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

"Buy our mesos or we'll hack you!" Great marketing technique.

12. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

I got the whispers while I was at LHC today, and I'm pretty sure I didn't enter the FM in a good while. Well, at least for 2-3 hours since I was training on 2x.
    One of my friends speculated that they used the 'Find Friends' option to get my IGN, but I'm not too familiar with that since I've never used it to see how it works.
    Server is Bera.

13. Default Re: meso sellers spamming whispers

It basically gives you all the people in your ch, and you can narrow it down from there to map/field, etc. I used to use this in Scania at Czak to see whos in and ask when they're done..of course others used it to d/c..and well this