Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Title.

I'm personally expecting it to come out during april/may.

March patch's probably the Union II where cygnus and stuff get revamped.

What do you think?

Also... would it be good to save books of skills "being removed" to make some profit?

Thanks!

2. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

I think we are going to get the Dojo and CPQ revamp patch and then Nett's pyramid and Ghost Ship PQ revamp. Maybe all of this will happen in March, or atleast most part of March. Who knows... I'm actually expecting Union on April/May and Justice on June/July.

3. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Anniversary?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Justice will probably be in June / July.

5. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Anytime after Anniversary.

6. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

I won't be surprised if Mapleversary is combined with Advance of the Union, then Union in June/July, Pirate/Thief revamps in July and early August, Phantoms in the middle of August, Aswan in late August and DB's in late September or early October.

7. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Originally thought late March/early April, but with the way things are going, it's either May combined with maple anniversary or in June separately.

8. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Considering JMS got the Union skill patch a month ago and then GMS followed up a week or two after that with the same content patch, plus the fact that JMS is going to start getting parts of Justice the Union skill updates this Wednesday, I'd assume GMS will follow very shortly.

Then again, I can't say anything for sure. JMS and GMS are usually neck-and-neck with big content update patches.

Edit : Lol'd. I mixed up Justice with Union. Still, with the way it was implemented in KMS, I don't think that's too far off for either version. That depends on how long each Nexon branch decides fiddle their thumbs.

9. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Did you guys just skip Dojo/GSPQ/PYPQ and Ellin Forest revamps?

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

don't know don't care, only thing i'm really interested in is union! justice is just a phantom mule <.<

11. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

No, that's coming next patch with the first wave of skill revamps.

12. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Keep in mind Justice, unlike Chaos and Legends, is just 1 patch. If I recall correctly The first 2 patches weren't part of "Justice" but something called Advance of the Union (alliance for MS). With that said, Union patches should be April then may, with Justice coming on early July.

13. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Justice was half-Union, half something.
    Remember that Thief/Pirate revamps were included in "union" at the beginning, then Justice was announced which was half the thief/pirate revamps and half Phantom/Aswan. And Aswan is still kinda a WIP, Hilla is being released and the changes to it that are coming are the "end of Aswan season 1", iirc.

14. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

My personal prediction is NEXON will have the extra PQ revamp in early March with the 2nd part of the CWKPQ revamp. Then at the end of March we'll get all the skill updates with union at one time. Then there will be a lull for a little bit. Around the end of april Thief/Pirate revamps will be hyped until no end. Then we'll get it. Around the end of the Anniversary update we'll get Phantom with Cake V Pie 3 or something. Then Aswan begging of June with a lull, then probably some filler patch then DB.

15. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

Justice is a 3-part update.
    The next patch for KMS includes Hilla, but I don't know if that's part of Justice anymore. Maybe it's a ''finale'' update of the Justice update.
    Raul, the Pirate & Thief revamps were never included in ''union''.

The Alliance Rising logo from GMS is the same as the logo of Advance of the Union from KMS.

Advance of the Union (연합의 진격) includes revamps to Knights of Cygnus, (Ultimate) Adventurer, Resistance and Hero classes. Ellin Forest and LHC are refined as well.

16. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

I hate to use Shakar's blog, but:
    Spoiler

I couldn't find this image whole anywhere else.
    I was under the impression that this whole thing was "Union" or at least had some official blanket name.

17. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

That image was posted on the MapleStory homepage for hype. To let everyone know that there was a revamp coming for the announced classes shown in the image.
    Nowhere in the image does it state ''Union'' or ''Justice''. What it does tell you is:

- Resistance, Aran and Evan class revamp in October;
    - Warrior, Archer, Magician, Knights of Cygnus and the Ultimate Adventurers revamp in November;
    - Pirate and Thief revamp in December

18. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

I guess I forgot because Justice sucked compared to Chaos / Legends.

19. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

How dare you Rual!!

20. Default Re: Justice update? When you think it'll come?

I'm a bad bad child.
    I should be punished, really.
    I am a shame to my family. Should they disown me, I would endorse their actions tearfully.