Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

Agreed with pretty much everything you said, but this especially - the MoN doesn't even really look like a pendant, it'd be much more fitting if it were a badge. There are no currently existing permanent badges aside from the Hero of Legends (which is now unobtainable, and may as well always have been), the MoN as a badge would be perfect.

2. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

Release every single subtown in NLC. Krakia, the rest of big ben, the rest of the jungle, etc. It would be huge.
    Last edited by Arrg; 2012-02-21 at 10:19 AM.

3. Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

-simplify all the maps in masteria, most if not all of the maps are either too big, or a pain in the ass to navigate
    -make it less of a hassle to get to cwkpq and add it to the mirror
    -make a set or a couple of sets of cards for the codex
    -revamp/update the drops of all of the monsters(let masteria monsters drop the pots that are unique to the nlc pot shop)
    -give us a new area with a boss, make the boss be in between horntail and zakum in terms of hp/power, let the boss drop a good piece of equipment, maybe a face accessory or a cape just not another hat or pendant
    -make the new area monsters be level 100-150 and let them be at least a decent alternative option to lhc(i.e. good spawns, well made maps, and favorable hp to exp ratios)

That's all I can think of for now.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Make the CWK mobs worthy to be trained on, like back then when WR were 60+.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Was about to say, they might as well just make MoNs have slots. At least it's a helluva lot more accessible than HTP / CHTPs.

6. Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

MoNs have slots, in MapleSEA.

I would like this a thousand times over. Also at least try to fix the bosses so they actually function properly.. I have NEVER seen Red Nirg summon after he dies like he is supposed to (back in like, pre-Chaos).
    Maybe a CWK hard mode? Better drop rates or EXP rates, or even special drops altogether.

I just want the revamp to not suck, really. I can dream.

-Seconding badge equip idea
    -Pirate boss added in, lol
    -Familiars already drop, I got two Crimson Guardian recently in the archer rooms/boss area, but give them other things to drop
    -Codex set!
    -Make an area of LHC/SH-type monsters near the courtyard
    -Better exchange rewards

7. Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

Imagine their whole revamp is basically what JMS did to the area... bottom of the ocean.. re-worked maps... you know stuff like that.

8. Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

IMO visitor shouldnt be a part of nlc, theres no real association.
    It's more likely that whatever "alien" theyre bringing into nlc is versal universe or krakian jungles.

People are just saying visitor because they want it back and will use any excuse to back it up or are very immature/illogical when reasoning...

9. Default Re: Masteria Revamp. Your ideas.

Foxwit door malfunctions, turns into a portal into the "future", where the visitors came from.
    bammo.