1. Default ★Class Review Chapter 1 l Ft. Mercedes

What up guys the templar crew back and were bringing you our maplestory class review for the mercedes class. NOTE this is a guide for people either deciding wether to make a mercedes or not and for someone that has never really played before. Basically we show you what gear to wear, what stats to raise, what skills to raise and we also give ratings for the class ranging from the classes defence to damage.

ALSO theirs quicklinks in the video that speed the video to different parts to make it either to navigate and also so you dont have to watch the entire thing :p.

Let me know what you guys think (constructive criticism only plz) and any suggestions you think I should add in the next one

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: ★Class Review Chapter 1 l Ft. Mercedes

Er why does your arrow mouse cursor show throughout the video?
    That's all I have a problem with.

3. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

i dont think you know anything about what you're talking about lol

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Less "Uh", "Um", "Like", "Stuff like that" please. Makes you sound very unprofessional and, maybe it's just me, your video looks like you just half assed this.

Mouse cursor in the video is bad. I mean the mouse arrow, not the Maple hand.
    Poor pronunciation is really bad as well.

I would also suggest doing more research and keeping up to date info next time. You half assed the "Mercedes background story" section. Plus you mentioned you could buy a Full AP reset from the legend shop for 50 Legend coins, but that event ended well over 2 weeks ago at the time of this video post.

I'll be honest, I couldn't even get halfway through the video due to how bad it was. I pretty much stopped at the 4th job section.

Lastly, spell check is your friend.

5. Default Re: ★Class Review Chapter 1 l Ft. Mercedes

Mercedes was released on December 19.