1. Default Logging onto too many accounts

Hey guys,

I know that before, when you logged onto too many accounts within a period of time, you would get your account deactivated prompting you to re-activate it via email. However, recently I've heard from a friend (who was logging on numerous mules to find an item for me) that instead of the usual deactivation that he used to get, his account was simply deleted. Though I haven't tested yet (and not sure if I want to risk getting my accounts deleted), I was simply wondering if this has happened to anybody else.

2. Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

I did this about 2 weeks ago when Nexon was having rolling disconnections and server issues in order to maximize my "compensation" NX. (Yeah I am a whore)

I logged into about 20ish of my accounts and I got IP banned, and any account I tried to log into while being IP banned had to be reactivated.

3. Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

I was aware of the deactivating but, from what my friend told me, Nexon decided to change it from a deactivation to a removal of the existance of that account. He lost three accounts this way before he realized what was going on.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

That sounds scary. How many accounts did your friend use?

5. Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

I don't know but around 20 I believe?

6. Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

Ok. Now I am afraid to log into ALL of my accounts.

7. Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

so sad :( emo4life

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

I must say this sounds absurd.
    So if hackers forget to reset their IP address after 20 accounts, they'll be deleting any account they try to access?
    And if I use the WiFi in a big public place without knowing 20 other people accessed their Nexon accounts there today, my account gets deleted?
    I know it's Nexon and they never make sense, but, really?

9. Default Re: Logging onto too many accounts

I know this may be a surprise to some of you (Gasp) but Nexon has almost never deleted Nexon IDs. They had a delete Nexon ID form that never worked, and a ticket based system of deleting Nexon ID that doesn't actually delete it.