Server: Culverin
    Level: 999
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: xD
    Alliance: :D

Default Re: This was intriguing

:D

The Code to the Matrix is rather interesting as well~

I started making so many new connections when I first looked into this stuff.

Quite fascinating indeed. <3

2. Default Re: This was intriguing

They taught humans math, who got along with them. The martians which wer a male species and destroyed their own planet are the ones who enslaved them. During all of this process such as the polar shift that put them through the darkness for 3 days made them essentially retarded. So the human race started with all this power, god like power, but as time went on we got stupid for a number of reasons.

It's a good story but the guy is simply looking for people to hear it to discuss not to give you some religious cult upbringing, I just thought it was an interesting story lol

3. Default Re: This was intriguing

Actually, the guy wouldn't mind if you "decided" to think that all he said is true. Is right at the beggining of the video.
    Also, the whole thing is presented in a way that makes you want to believe... myth+facts= appealing idea.

4. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

rhubarb rhubard walla walla SCIENTOLOGY IS REAL GUYS 110% CONFIRMED HERE.
    ALIENS GAVE US MATH AND THE PYRAMIDS. WE UNDESERVING HUMANS SHOULD COMMIT OURSELVES TO OUR OTHER-WORLDLY SUPERIORS.
    Our lords and masters

5. Default Re: This was intriguing

I'll find the part later but the whole purpose of the video was not to spread it but to simply discuss it.

I don't know how much more I can stress it's not a belief/reality, it's just a fun story, to me anyway. But thanks for paying attention

Edit:

For anyone who's skeptical of the purpose of the video just watch 56:00-59:00

6. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Never played mass effect, have you?

7. Default Re: This was intriguing

pineapple those bastards.

8. Default Re: This was intriguing

I feel like this would make for a mildly entertaining, extremely drawn out anime. /* Complete with awkward "making it metaphysically" scene. */

9. Default Re: This was intriguing

10. Default Re: This was intriguing

I would be intrigued on how you would perceive it throes, very intrigued indeed, so intrigued I'd have to make another thread concerning it F2.