Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Hey wats going on guys just thought id share what ive been working on. This is a sneak preview at my future montage for all the classes in maplestory (4th job attacks). Let me know what you think :) and sub if you like this kinda stuff.

2. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Don't quit your dayjob.

3. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

>Montage
    >MapleStory
    Yeah... no.

4. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

I don't like boy Mercedes :C

5. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

I was expecting this for the BGM.

Spoiler

6. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

aww is this the type of vids you guys like...how cute???

sorry..to whoever made this im just trying to make a point

I only want constructive criticism here guys no need to troll. Because i dont do those cutesy maplestory movies like everyone else does it separates me from the rest of the pack. Montages are fun for me to make and there what ive been known to do. I recently started implementing them into my maple vids, and thought id do a dedicated montage series for all the classes.

7. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Did you even read the posts in that thread?
    Also what exactly are you trying to go for?

8. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

I don't know what you're not getting. Maplestory can't have good montages. It's a stale game that has frames that everyone has seen. Sides, that video is from Nexon. No one here made it.

9. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

No i picked the video with the most hype in southperry as of right now...Also if you read what i had said this is just a quick little sneak peak on a series im going to be starting for my youtube channel. The series will be spotlighting each character class for maplestory by doing a montage type video on the 4th job attacks. Idk how to dumb this down anymore mate.

10. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

didnt realize who made the vid i just picked the crappiest maplestory movie i could find. That is your opinion man as you can see i make it work somewhat and its not a FULL BLOWN COD TYPE MONTAGE...its just me showing a sneak peak at a new series im going to be starting on my youtube channel...where i spotlight EACH CHARACTER CLASS on maplestory by doing a montage TYPE thing on the 4th job advancments for each class.

11. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

>video with the most hype
    >implying there was/is any hype about that
    We read what you said.
    We just don't think it's suitable for Maplestory.
    Actually, the last time I saw a montage used was sarcastically during a movie.
    If you don't want criticism, don't post on southperry.

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Why are you being angry?
    People didn't bash on the video; just the idea.

Besides, EVERYONE knows Nexon makes weird videos... did you not see the snail on nipples commercial ad they made?

13. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

im not angry..im just upset and saying no1 bashed is just plain iggnorant or blind lol. "dont quit your day job" is a complete troll/flame and was meant to instigate a fight.

Haha no i didnt lol but i was just trying to make a point most people now a days stick to the concept that you either make letsplays, guides, or movies for maplestory. I personally just wanted to try something new which im pretty good at and bring it to maplestory.

Dont like it ill just have to refer back to my man lil wayne...“I ain’t lookin down but I see no one above me.” dont like it how bout this "You got beef, bring your cow, I will cattle you"

14. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

You need to chill out lol. "Let me know what you think" is asking for criticism. Well, you got it, so stop whining because it's not what you were expecting.

15. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

whos out of control lol i was simply making a point to people to make constructive criticism instead of saying "montage>maplestory...yeah no" see if you said "hey idk if this would appeal to the maplestory community" that wouldve been SOO much more appreciated by everyone lol. Also green learn some respect because right now your earning none by posting demeaning comments. (idk if you do this to other videos/threads but its really annoying)

16. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

But seriously, it wasn't very well done, i found the video boring and dull and montages really don't belong in a game like MapleStory.

And if you're good at making montages i rather not see what you're bad at, not trying to be rude but it was not very well done and as i said, it was boring and dull.

This in my opinion is a well done montage:

17. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

^ thanks mate this was just a new thing i wanted to try and apparently it didnt appeal to people. But thats not a gaming montage lol.

heres a well done montage....

Basically what you posted took no effort and was just random clips with no editing to them :p

18. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Well first, don't just use a skill then another till your're done with the skill book, try to be dynamic by doing "combos" so you make the classes look fun, also try different settings, like when you are doing a rush attack combo for a warrior look for a mob that you can rush completely and when you are showing a 1v1 skill on a boss like pap or ani, what I'm trying to say is make it dynamic because right now its quite dull (when you take on Manon is better than the rest of the video), I mean a quick video with a guy just doing one skill after another would be more interesting since atleast it shows how each skill works and looks.

19. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

And yet, it was good, simple and IMHO a hundred times more appealing than yours :/ You also used way too many effects/zooms/whatever.

Clips don't have to be edited or given a special effect to be good, the right combination of sound and clips can make even simple montages be very very good and appealing.

20. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Was I asking for your respect? No, I was not.