Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

hey idk if this would appeal to the maplestory community

2. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

The Idea of 'tages are cool in itself, but less sometimes means more.

3. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Adding a bunch of snazzy special effects and filters is usually to compensate for a complete lack of skill. Just because you think it makes your stuff look super cool doesn't make you good at it.

Your video speeds up and slows down and zooms in and out and flashes so much it kind of gives me a headache and doesn't really allow me to appreciate anything you're trying to showcase about Mercedes.

Also, the song you chose for that particular video doesn't exactly scream ELVEN PRINCESS to me... Perhaps try something a bit more appropriate to the class? There are other classes that would be much better suited for this kind of music...

4. Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

Hmm definetley true man. Btw thank you to everyone that is taking the time and actually giving a decent suggestion i really appreciate it honestly.

Ya i can see what your saying i guess i tried to do to much tbh. But you do have to realize this is just random clips WITHIN the entire video. So everything is somewhat in an order.

Hahah ya dude a day to remember is amazing tho :p. If you could make a few suggestions as to a few songs that arent going to be copyrighted or are remixes that would be awesome.

Ill prob end up redoing the video and add your guys suggestions in.

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: Maplestory: Class Montages! Sneak Peak Ft. Mercedes

one thing, NOT ENOUGH DAMAGE! every cool vid showing off a class needs to do 999,999