Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Hey SP. I'm a lurker, have been for a while now, so I just decided today that I wanted to join. You guys feel like a great community that I would get along with.

My name is actually Haruna, but I use that name wayyy too often and it's dumb to do that all the time when I sign up for places. I picked my favorite MS monster. I've loved Pink Bean ever since the english community caught wind of it.
    General stuff I'll share is some things I share with everyone I know. I'm recently 20 years old, have a girlfriend of 2 years met over the internet, I'm a nursing major, I love Pokemon, and I like to write.
    MapleStory was introduced to me when I was bedazzled with Neopets around a few years back. I actually joined MapleSEA Delphinus instead of the Global server (which was hilarious in itself because I didn't even notice lag until they kicked non-SEA IPs) and eventually I migrated to GMS Mardia. Fast forward about 3 years and my account got taken from me and sold to some person. My old IGN is actually on a list somewhere around here and that's when I actually got introduced to Southperry. It's certainly a story I can tell to people who got their stuff jacked. I moved to the EST server after that and here I am. There's been a screenshot of my new character hidden around here even haha.

I have a YouTube channel, though not much actually happens on it anymore. I had a love for Pokemon battling (for any of you competitive folk I'm mostly a goodstuffs person) and I posted a few MS videos of my old account. I should start getting back to it. I don't really know what to post, and my editing skills are still yuck city.

I've never been much of a forumite but I'll post my opinions on things. Also I'm pretty passive about everything so any idea of an argument coming out of me will end up as an apology or accepting opinions.

Anyway, that's my introduction.
    If anybody asks me about Pokemon I'll probably nerd out and wall-of-text everyone. I think I'm pretty wordy.

2. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Hi, welcome.

So what's your favourite pokemon and why?

3. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Welcome, PB ^^

Take a doll... of PB :)

4. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Hopefully that will change. Don't be afraid to stand up for whatever you feel is right, and only change your opinion on a matter if it makes sense to.

Welcome.

Hahaha, cruel.

5. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Actually that's one of the more simple questions you could ask me
    Dragonite. I've loved it ever since I got my hands on my first game. I remember spending maybe an hour or so fishing for a Dratini haha.
    -Extremely versatile movepool and purposes
    -The first final stage of the Dragon-type
    -Pseudo legendary BST of 600
    -Cute and badass at the same time.

Ah I could have elaborated on that better. It's more of me not particularly caring and leaving the subject alone after I have a go at it. I don't like arguing would be a better thing to say.

Thanks and I'll get to posting! I've had a few topics with my eye on them lol.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Welcome!

I hope to see you in the Pokemon sub-forum :)

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Welcome to Southperry, our pink overlord.

8. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Hi Jon.
    I'm not an overlord, I'm just really misunderstood.

I get summoned out of nowhere, I sit in this peachin seat playing with my toys and you guys just tear up all of my stuff. Last time someone jacked my yo-yo.

9. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Welcome to Southperry!
    Yes, we all bite but you'll learn to love it. ^_^

10. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Welcome to Southperry, PB!
    Enjoy your stay, hope to see you post soon. :)

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

If I ever start a competitive Pokemon tournament again I actually might have a challenging competitor for once.

We oughta battle sometime.

12. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Hey! You're from Virginia as well! Where in Virginia? :o

13. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Thanks all of you! I'm honestly getting the hang of posting again since I'm totally not used to using forums in such a while

@Corn
    That sounds awesome. I'd like to get back into it, gen V I don't have much experience in but that's what battling is for.
    Disconnectors in NDS wifi make me sad though.

@Link
    If my memory from glancing at a thread a while back is correct, we're not but a few cities away from each other. VA Beach, right?

14. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Welcome to Southperry fellow Virginian!
    Last edited by Felichano; 2012-02-19 at 06:25 PM.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Ew, I use Pokemon Online .

16. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Here's a good one. If you had to make a UU team of either Lefeon or Glacion. Who would you choose and why; other than both being cute as f'uck.

17. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Yes, I'm in Virginia Beach. :P

It's cool to see people from the same area of the world in the same small online community.

18. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

HOO BOY here I go
    Well for one thing they are cute as f'uck yes. However both have terrible, terrible movepools as all of the Eevee line does. Personally I don't choose just one without working in a backbone of other Pokemon for support and what not. Every team I make has at least some synergy attached before testing or going out with it. I would have to go with Glaceon if I had to pick, as I would feel more comfortable with Ice/HP Electric attacking sets rather than relying on SD + Grass/Bug.. though this is me talking from the only place I've done battles in and the common threats I see there.
    To be honest I like making sets that are out-of-place but work in most cases. Leafeon should never be out on a Registeel no matter what it has.

@Felichano
    Hi fellow Hetalia fan! I could go on about that too haha, but I have a hate-love relationship with that fandom..
    Spoiler

@Corn
    I don't go out much besides the actual game servers lol.