IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

But it takes less than 10 minutes to make the perfect IV and EV and nature breeded team and less than 5 seconds to make an account and another 5 seconds to join a queue to battle people who kind of know what they're actually doing! D=

Less than a minute to download, too .

2. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Ohh but I feel a little more involved with my pixels if I breed them!
    Well these days I use the GTS exploit to do that for me in conjunction with PokeGen.

3. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Haha I can understand why you have a hate-love relationship with the Hetalia fandom. I only watch Hetalia for the humor and history it is because I'm a huge history lover.

Spoiler

4. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

I'm a grass+bug user but I see what you're coming from :P My friend is the exact same way.

5. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

HAHA omg that's identical to me! Except I started in Aquila or something. Hey fellow Mardian and welcome to SP!

6. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Welcome to SP!

I noticed you said you were first from GMS Mardia when you started...may I ask what your old IGN was? I myself was originally from Scania until I made the move to Mardia in 2008 (1 month after the release of 4th job) and I have been playing here ever since.

It's funny you chose the persona of Pink Bean...my BM was known around Mardia as Pink Bean since I bought the full perma NX outfit a while back (was rather amusing to go on PB runs and fight myself...well I guess I was fighting you lmao)...anywho welcome again, you'll like it here :)

7. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Aha well I had a few IGNs and characters back on Mardia. Remember my first post where I said almost everything is related to my name? It followed that sort of.
    Let's see, I had iHaruna who was a Priest (eventually deleted), then I started a DK named DragonScaIes and named changed twice, from Narei then to Harunas. I miss that IGN so much. I don't own the account anymore because I happened to take a week off at the time of the MTS leak, quit after my stuff was taken, tried to come back to find out the password and email was changed so.. yeah. I'm no longer there. At least I'M not there.. whoever owns it now since I broke the wedding ring on that particular character.

I'm now on El Nido as oHaruna, a bowmaster like yourself. I didn't even realize Jump! was out in GMS when I started back up again haha.
    WHAT ARE ALL OF THESE SKILLS DOING HERE.

8. Default Re: Yo, I'm Pink Bean

Welcome to Southperry. I live in California, but I've been to Viriginia before a long time ago, and I too share a love of Pokemon. I havent played a Pokemon game in ages though, because I don't have the money to go buy a new DS (I still have the first one) or any new games. New generations kind of suck though imo, but maybe I'm just used to the classics. Anyways, sucks your not on Khaini we could have a grand old time. And one day, I'm going to have to murder you.