IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default World Transfer Glitch?

I heard about this but wasn't sure what it is about or if it is even true. It might be the reason some hacked equips have slipped through the cracks (couple that with Nexon's idiocy). Anyway, the glitch is that when an item was transferred to another server, it lost its enhancement stars but kept all stats. Hence un-enhanced hacked gear floating around when they shouldn't be. Is this true or just some weird theory? And if it is true, is this glitch (or whatever the hell it is) still around? To anyone knowledgeable enough to answer, thanks.

2. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

It WAS true, I'm not sure now, but WT did take away the enhancments of some gear

3. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

It was true, they lost their potential as well. Going to have to wait and see if they mess up yet again.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

So I guess what we know of as "hacked" gear can just be glitched gear instead. I mean, if this keeps going on, you can enhance a claw, for instance, 12 times, move it to another server, then enhance it 12 times again, move it again, and keep repeating that same process until the claw has an insane amount of attack. Oh well. Let's throw more pomegranate on the fan.

5. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

There haven't been enough chances for legit cravens to get up to 300 attack with this glitch alone, slightly more possible that they could up to 175 though. It's obvious which the hacked weapons are anyway, Blades4hire posted a picture of his VIP Katara somewhere with 1 star but 160 attack, that's a pretty good example. Impossible without the glitch, but not hacked.

When this happens to hacked weapons it's another story though, there are 820+ attack ST swords floating around now, and 420+ attack Cravens. :/

6. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I've seen 256+ daggers "legitly" made with this.
    They'll probably be 300+ after this world transfer.
    At that point I think they go from just glitched to illegit.

7. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

As far as I'm concerned, using them is illegit regardless.

8. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

They'd be considered as legit as the equips made with the world transfer hammer glitch.

9. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

Don't confuse the concepts here, the words legitimate and glitch can never be combined.

10. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Honestly I wish the glitch didn't happen to me.
    1. It turned my legitimate katara into a glitched/illegit one.
    2. It cost me over 400k nx total because first I blew one up with a 90% pot then after I bought another it cost 150k nx just to cube it back to unique.
    3. I have no intention of warding it to 200+ att because that just seems overkill.

I'm transferring some % luk equips soon, so I hope this is fixed.
    Getting potential wiped on 21% luk equips wouldn't be pleasant at all.

11. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

That is, if you have a +11 Lunchbox, people will give you stern glares but party you anyway because you're 2 pro.

It's a little sad that most people in MS don't care about legitimacy, but I guess it's an inevitable product of Nexon not caring.

12. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

lul
    Didn't think that was much of a problem.

13. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Yes because all my other equips are 1337 h3cked/duped.
    Oh wait, none of them are :)
    I don't even have 27 att vss on my db.

14. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

Oh, I guess you're not buying a 250 attack dagger then.

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

With protect scrolls so cheap, id rather get my baselard to 200+ att.

16. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

Using those is just as bad, they're obtained illegitimately.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Can't win them all

18. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Whoever is calling this glitch legit should be whacked over the head with a newspaper. If you transfer an equip only to have its enhancements removed, it's still legit... until you decide to toss enhancements on it again. You know this isn't supposed to happen, so if you really want to claim your weapon is legit after world transfers, don't enhance it afterwards. Glitch abuse is never legitimate.

I really hope Nexon actually knows about this problem and fixes it. o_e But the odds of that...

I know I'm being a moralpapaya, I don't care. :C

19. Default Re: World Transfer Glitch?

I transferred in about 8 equips with potential this time and they all kept their potential. Wouldn't have mattered if they lost their potential that much anyway because they were only Rare and clean (excluding the Branch Nose I brought in which was Rare, fail scrolled, and with 1 Enhancement), so I would just have to risk blowing them up, which isn't that big of a deal for a shot at 3 lines again.