1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Public or private?

I'm not private at all. I suppose I don't mind people knowing things about me? -shrug-

2. Default Re: Public or private?

I try to not share too much, but sometimes a good rant helps to vent whatever emotions I may be dealing with.

Debating possibly just having a word document dedicated to ranting so that way if I had a bad day and someone had a good day, I don't bum them out with my problems.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

tell me, how much you know about me? besides my pic and maybe age.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I tend to be quite open. I'm old enough and mature enough to deal with whatever could happen. It's not like i'm handing out my bank details, i'm not afraid of telling people my name or even roughly where i live because what the hell? nothings gonna happen.

If i get a stalker, i'd be flattered. honestly :P

Ooh ooh.
    You are Male, you are straight and you hail from Panama.
    Do i win?

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I know what you sound like!

---

I don't reveal much past the standard "Name, age, interests, state, origin." Pictures are for those I deem worthy of seeing them. For the most part, I'm quite private when it comes to details.

6. Default Re: Public or private?

I'm not really private at all. Many of my Maple friends know my full name, age, general location, down to the city, and phone number, where I go to school, class schedule, what I look like. Many of them have known me for years though, and I know roughly the same about them. I feel that I'm able to handle whatever might happen, though nothing has so far.

7. Default Re: Public or private?

I know nothing about you.
    But that only answers the first question.
    Why do you share that much?

8. Default Re: Public or private?

Not too much but it also depends on who I share it with. I tend to be a private person.

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I was relatively private but now I'm more open about myself.

10. Default Re: Public or private?

I'm more careful with stuff like my full name these days (and infact if I ever join another forum I'll hide my first name as well, and will probably go as far as lying about some details to mislead people thus make me impossible to identify and track down) due to getting screwed over with such details awhile back. I used to be ok about allowing people I only knew online being a friend of mine on facebook, although I'll never be adding anymore such people as it really isn't a good idea. And it's probably bad that many of you know I live in New Zealand, given that the population here is only 4 million.

11. Default Re: Public or private?

I am as private as people will let me be. For example, if it wasn't for Justin, nobody here would know my real name ._. *glares at him*

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

only if you ever find me
    i never, or veeery rarely reveal the name, all the info about me is bogus or too widescoped (that even a word?) only pic i posted here i wear sunglasses, unless you find me on the street, you don't really know who i am, or unless i personally tell you.
    *points to heidi*

that pretty much sums it up nicely, adding a bit though, giving anyone my name is usually more harm than good, after all, you can know me as shinku, even if my name's not the real one, i am still the same person.

and if you decide to one day go apepomegranate and try to murder my family and me, at least you'll have to work hard to figure who to murder xD
    A/S/L NOW!

13. Default Re: Public or private?

Private, I don't like going around screaming "HEY! MY LIFE THIS, MY LIFE THAT!" on the internet, I feel like people don't really care and there is no reason they should.

14. Default Re: Public or private?

Pretty private.
    I think most people know some general things about me (a/s/l) (the location is very general), and some more things from my Angry Dome threads, but I don't _know_ anyone from SP (I don't think), and I don't think anyone actually knows my real name or anything about what I really look like.

15. Default Re: Public or private?

Different depending on where on the internet you find me =P Here and other assorted MapleStory ventures, reasonably private.

16. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Besides my picture and the details in my profile, y'all barely know anything else about me, besides you bastards who found my real name through Twitter and then added me to the Southperry group and then added me as friends on Facebook :3.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Sorry, I'm too private to answer these questions.

18. Default Re: Public or private?

Hmm, I don't mind providing details about myself if it's relevant to whatever discussion, but I won't go out of my way to "publish" stuff about myself either.

So I guess I'm a private guy for the most part. The exception being those rant days where ranting to someone somewhere is necessary.

19. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

I sway to both ends of the spectrum. I try not to let on too much about my personal life, though I am prone to venting and not entirely thinking out what I had said and regretting it later.