25 12.08%
  • I still play MS and won't try MS2

44 21.26%
  • I've never played MS but will try MS2

0 0%
  • I've never played MS and won't try MS2

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

I'd give it a try. Assuming Nexon's running it, I'll expect downtime due to a mix of their error and user abuse.

I'll have to wait and see how this goes.

2. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

I would have to say that the crafting system is a famous aspect. Thats pretty much the only reason why I still play. Its extreamly simple to use and they dont only have specific maps for farming so you can train and farm at the same time. And I honnestly like the maker system and how you can get better than average stats on your stuff. Wish you could still do the same for the current one.

3. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

I've become more okay with the idea of maple in 2.5D after playing elsword for a little while. In elsword, the game manages to keep the whole sidescrolling platform aspect but still has 3D effects and the occasional twist or turn in the platforms that makes the 3D a lot cooler. I'd still hate the idea of maple as a full 3D game though.

4. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

From the (apparent) look of that blurry screenshot, it would be more like EverPlanet, which had a video linked earlier in this thread (Or another thread, I don't remember).

Honestly, after trying EverPlanet myself, it's pretty damn good, but I dunno...it really depends on how they do it.

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

I'll probably try it just to try it for a few days...and then almost never touch it again. Like Dragon Nest. :|

6. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

I'm going to give it a month before it becomes a "Pay 500 dollars to become godly!" game.

But hey, playing this for a while will be fun.

7. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

A month? Pfft. Potential has already been pretty much solidified as a money pool, I would be surprised if MS2 didn't start with it.

8. Default Re: MapleStory 2 - Who Cares?

I just hope it's more like Everplanet's hidden stat/reveal system. ._.