1. Cash3 Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

Seeing how people, including me, are more interested in Old Maple, Nexon should add Old Maple as a seperate server, so the old Maplers can enjoy it. It has better classes, more challenging EXP system, and less content. Spamming ultimates is very challenging, and old stuff is usually better than new ones.

2. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

Last edited by Unleashing; 2012-02-15 at 06:06 AM.

3. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

I'm serious! Old Maple is way better than official servers!
    Last edited by bracez; 2012-02-15 at 05:25 AM.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

Stop promoting your fail ass PServer, kthx.

Also, all Nexon needs to do is nerf the pomegranate out of Potential, really that's the only "Game-Breaking" mechanic in the game at the moment IMO.

5. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

Honestly, removing potential would solve most issues. They would need to slightly nerf Empress to make her killable, probably, but it would cause people to work together again. And need 30 member squads to kill bosses, instead of 1 person soloing chaos bosses in 2 minutes. They could even remove time limits again, and make bosses instanced and not limited to one per channel. A pre-4th job server with all bosses scaled to that would be so awesome, 4th job really did ruin this game...

But hey, they aren't going to do any of that, so there's no use trying at this point. Just watch the ship sink.

6. Default

But Old Stuff is always better than New Stuff. If Nexon releases the another server called Old Maple, more people would have played it rather than New Maple.

Stop promoting your fail ass GMS, aka New Maple. kthx.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Not promoting anything, but continue to be in denial.

Times change, move on and deal with it.

8. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

No reason to doublepost. Also, advertising for pservs is considered "hacking discussion", perhaps you should read the site rules.

9. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

Okay, I won't advertise, but Nexon needs to release Old Maple as another server at least!

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

They won't do it so as long as Potential continues to reign and rake in the money.
    This isn't the first time an MMO community tried for a "Vanilla" server and it's never worked as far as I know :/

11. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

A) Not going to happen. Nexon makes too much money off how expensive the new stuff is for players
    B) Wow lol
    e; ninja'd be two minutes? Dang I'm slow.

12. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

This thread just reminds me of that troll thread about old vs new classes. Are you a mult or something.
    Obviously can't take you serious after you say spamming ultimates is challenging.

13. Default Re: Nexon Should Make Another Server Called Old Maple

Personally, I don't think its the content that has led to the game's downward spiral, but the people who play the game. "Old Maple" won't be any better with the same group of people who buy 608 atk STs, dupe the game to hell, etc. They'll find a way to butcher any game they want to. Additionally, with more people, problems will naturally occur. This is true in life, and in games, and in forums as well. Simply put, the more people you have in an area, the higher the chance that people with undesirable personalities or actions will be around.

All these people claiming that "Old Maple" was better need to move on. The game has changed, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. The only thing stopping anyone from enjoying the new content is themselves. There are still enjoyable and fun things to do in this game. You just have to find them. There is a common conception that you HAVE to go with the flow in order to enjoy the game. You HAVE to spend money on nx, you HAVE to use amazingly potentialed gear. There seems to be the belief that these things are necessary to make the game fun (heck, I'm still using a 19 atk unpotted BWG, which is miles outdated with how cheap GM Glove ATK scrolls are now IN ADDITION to potential). Do they make the game easier? Yes. However, there is no saying that an easier game cannot be equally fun. You offer me the chance to play the current game with friends versus "Old Maple" with a bunch of strangers, and I'd choose the former.