I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself:
Age: Going on 21
When I started playing Maple & what server: I started playing MapleStory when I was 13 [late 2004], during beta (Tespia). Once GMS was released, I joined Scania. Due to over-population, I later  decided to create a new character in Windia (now—ironically—the second largest server in GMS, much to my disgust). To ensure I wasn't tempted to return, I deleted my character in Scania (which I now regret horribly, due to the loss of my Mark of the Beta </3) and have been playing Windia ever since.
Other Games I play: I play the following casually, as I dedicate a lot of my gaming time to Maple.
Where I heard about SP: I honestly don't remember where I heard of Southperry (possibly Sleepywood.net) but I've been a lerker for years and only recently registered.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Team Fortress 2
Reason for Registering: Southperry seems to have a friendly, open-minded community (as opposed to lolBasilMarket).
Three Four interesting (and irrelevant) facts about me are:
1) I'm a lesbian and I live with my beautiful
fiancée of 2 years whom I actually met on Maple! Haha. n__n
2) I love animals of every kind and I'm a strong supporter of the SPCAI
3) I was going to pursue a career in computer science but recently decided to fulfill my childhood dream of becoming an astrophysicist. I'm very excited for the future!
4) I love the Henesys BGM n__n. Ohh nostalgia.
So... hi Southperry, nice to meet you all.