Thread: Sup.

1. Default Sup.

Name: Josh
    When I started playing Maple & what server: 2005 or 2006? Shortly after MS exited beta I started playing in Bera. Some time later I moved to Bellocan when it was a relatively new server. I have screenshots of my first character there from ‎February ‎of ‎2007. Eventually I got burnt out and started played it on and off, then came back for Big Bang to join El Nido and have been here since.
    Other Games I play: Whatever I feel like. I have a Steam account, so add me if you feel like it.
    Where I heard about SP: Probably Basilmarket.
    Reason for Registering: Trying to find a more mature community than Basilmarket. Been there since late 2006 I guess, but it has become increasingly difficult to put up with its users. I've been lurking for quite a while and have found a lot of useful information here, so it just made sense to join up.

Three interesting facts about me are:
    1. I'm employed as a software developer. I particularly enjoy working on games in my spare time.
    2. Building on the previous point somewhat, I love reverse engineering stuff and figuring out how it works.
    3. I LOVE ARPGS. DIABLO TITAN QUEST TORCHLIGHT AGH I CAN'T GET ENOUGH

So there you go. What's up?

2. Default Re: Sup.

Welcome to Southperry, Josh.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Sup.

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums :3.

4. Default Re: Sup.

Welcome Josh!

The free snacks are over there.

5. Default Re: Sup.

Welcome, Josh!
    Enjoy your stay, hope I get to plpay one of your games :).

6. Default Re: Sup.

Salutations, good sir. Hope your stay is enjoyable in this land of multiple fruits and furry creatures.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Sup.

Welcome to Southperry, Josh! :)

8. Default Re: Sup.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Most forums I join don't pay too much attention to newcomer threads like this.

9. Default Re: Sup.

Welcome!