Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MapleLoveStory

1. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

This is bad and you should feel bad

2. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

My friend David met his girlfriend on Maple. She moved to his state. They are happy and it did not happen due to killing Zakum. Hahahaha

3. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

LOL! So true!

"Buy NX today!"

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Default Re: MapleLoveStory

What happened to "don't give your info to anyone you don't know"?
    Also, empress with 5k hp and 5k per hurricane arrow.
    Win.

5. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

I like how they only partied each other at Zakum and Empress, and no where else, and at the Zakum scene, the HP bar above her head was green(like a monster's).
    Why were at Captain/Kru and Homunculus during 160+(it should her as 165 during the meet up scene, then since they could Empress, the had to be over 170)?

6. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

Maybe they were the only things the BM could kill (I don't care much about damage but lol at 5k hurricane).

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Definitely a bit creepy, but also sweet in that oh so innocent way. At least they did meet in a public place... There definitely wasn't a lot of build up in game, but I think we're supposed to assume they began playing together frequently. I don't think the zak proposal was entirely random. I think it was meant as an excited outburst after defeating a *cough* difficult *cough* battle. It was cheesey and everything was too convenient but hey, it's Valentine's Day and that's what every romance movie ever has lead us to expect in a relationship.

The only thing that weireded me was the BM magically getting 10x stronger and getting VL bow out of no where. Then again, he was probably using a lvl10 bow to hit those 5k arrows. Where the pineapple did she get Empress gear? haha!

Overall, it was kind of like a car crash where I just couldn't look away

8. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

lol wtp pressing multiple keys to use hurricane

9. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

WELL TO BE FAIR SHE DOES ALOT MORE DAMAGE THEN MOST BISHOPS I KNOW

10. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

you want me explain how she got new nx wings even if they had more nx than anyone else ?

and yeah now I think I know a couple that meet in real life thanks to maplestory i think... well they don't play anymore
    girl's char got banned and boy's char got hacked

11. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

Awkward.

Only part I enjoyed was reading the comments on YT.

12. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

My friend sent me this on V-day because I'm white, my girlfriends asian and we met on maple and then irl. Even with those 3 common points her and I gagged and couldn't stand how retarded it was. Seriously, the maple characters saving their relationship and getting married after living together for a month? This is why divorces happen LOL

13. Default Re: MapleLoveStory

I found this entirely hilarious till my friend pointed out that Im a bowmaster, and my name is also Jack.

...FML.