Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

We were slightly on topic. You just need to sift through the random spam.

Any other questions you need answering? Perhaps something more specific? The question you asked is pretty vague and it has already been answered...

2. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

If I were to make a new demon slayer, do I really need all that mesos?

I do have a level 117 demon slayer but I find them pretty boring.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Once you hit 4th job, the mastery books prices will probably destroy your savings, which is the reason I quit my mercedes for now. Like I said in my last post, %str and 1h maces can be pretty pricey.

If you are ok with lower damage, then you won't need a lot of meso/nx. Since you said you didn't want to be laughed at for your damage (you really shouldn't care what other people in the maple community think...) then yes, I'd imagine you will need a decent amount of funding for whatever class you play. Hope that helped.

4. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

If I only wasn't a noob at picking classes on which one is fun... I think the best one would be the one that has the most fun but I don't know which one is the most fun. I like range the most.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Well you could always try making a KoC to get a feel for a class and depending on how you like it, it could help influence your decision. Also you'd get the +24 atk blessing (which can now go up to +30) and eventually an UA.

6. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

I thought UA's were bad...

7. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

How can you suck at your own opinion of whats fun?

Oh and theres nothing wrong with UA it's just the CK skill they get is not so useful anymore depending on which you choose.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Well they have a smaller inventory and a basically negligible lack of hp/mp. Besides that, you get a pretty nice medal, start at lvl 50, get a pretty awesome skill (depends on which ua you make, I suppose), and get the blessing from your KoC. If you are unsure of what to do and have some time on your hands, it's a great way to familiarize yourself with a class.

My friend has played this game since around 2006 and probably has played every class in this game. Took him until 2 months ago to decide he wanted to main an evan. Some people just don't know what they want :/

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

part of me wants to say mechanic(especially since it gets a sizable buff soon), unless you dont like the hunk of metal

10. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

>sizeable buff
    >I haven't seen a mech in 2 weeks in KMS

11. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

I gave my opinion, take it or leave it. However threads asking "which class is best" or that type are against the rules anyway. Even if they are thinly veiled by the title you used.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

13. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

cheapest is obviously heroes consider the prices of the lol st these days

14. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

that isnt because they cant do damage, thats because they dont also have ridiculous mobility.

15. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

New classes make me sad with how much mobility they have... I used to think Teleport was the most awesome movement skill ever, but these new classes have left me in the dust.

16. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

I'd say the only UA worth making would be a Bandit or Assassin. Justice patch is removing Drain/Chakra so Vampire will be the only way to heal HP back without a potion (which is great for potion lock bosses), but I'd suggest getting a Cygnus to 120 if you're planning to make a UA or not. The 24 ATT buff is great.

17. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

Tele-casting was pretty damn awesome back in the day. Compared to what all other classes could do.

18. Default Re: Cheapest class to fund with 468m?

...And then they invented Mercedes, Demon Slayers... remember when it was only Flash Jump, Haste, and Teleport? Ahh...

Back on topic,
    make a DK if you wanna have fun. I'm pretty unfunded I have 6% STR that's it and some garbage equips and I do 60k+ with Fury, not too bad... I guess...