76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 65.79%
  • No

17 22.37%
  • Don't care.

9 11.84%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Yeah, ok, they made a half-assed effort. But the state that the economy is in because of this is disgusting, and they need to do a lot more (full roll-back of ALL the time that people were duping ideally). I was pretty pissed to find that all my items had gone worthless because of retards duping stuff.

Whatever, I quit anyway. Was just saying why I say they didn't do enough to sort this out.

2. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Nexon is "actively" deleting items they deem "illegit" and going about it every server check or so. So they're TRYING, but the hackers are duping far faster than Nexon can keep up with. And the more Nexon deletes, the more ways Hackers find ways around it. So it's kind of an effort in futility. They're TRYING, sure, but they need to be a bit more covert, and they need to take the pomegranate out FASTER than they are. They're leaving too many windows open during the timeframes between mass deletions.

3. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Not to mention that after some time when "legit" players actually start to not like those kind of equips due to the likelyhood of getting deleted, hackers will just move on to the "legit" stat equips, just like with the VSS.

4. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

The problem is that they're not outright banning owners of them. And do you know why? Because they spend mass amounts of NX and keep lining Nexon's pockets. That alone is despicable. They can "clean up" all they want but it doesn't change anything because they're treating the symptoms, not the actual problem.

5. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Oh, yeah, I know. Nexon's too afraid of backlash from people trying to feign ignorance about it. "Oh I didn't know it was illegit!" "Oh, I paid real money for that item, I'm going to press charges!" Stupid pomegranate like that. I sometimes wonder what goes through the minds of those folks over at NexonNA's office. Do they truly believe they're doing a good job? Do they know and acknowledge their complete failure in running a safe and fun experience for legitimate players? Or are they just as jaded as some of us oldschool maplers and just don't care anymore as long as they get their paycheck?

6. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I thought the compensation was pretty generous, all things considered. I thought the 3x was a bit excessive, (with a part of that being over 6x for some,) but it's not like it makes the game any harder to train in. Does it change my opinion of Nexon in any way? Absolutely not. Right now I don't want to go on because I think Nexon will end up doing a rb in the next few days if these rumors keep up.

7. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I had a x2 card saved from that event, accepted it, and got x6...

THEN, used a x1.5 exp card from the events.

Damn, x9 exp was just beast.