76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 65.79%
  • No

17 22.37%
  • Don't care.

9 11.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Great compensation for the downtime and instability, not nearly enough for how they let scum get away with ruining the game for others.

2. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

The x3 helped me get 200 on my mercedes, So it was more than enough ^^
    Even though the potion glitched and I didn't get a level from it.

3. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Well for most of us that couldn't do pomegranate for most part of that week the compensation was good but of course they haven't fix a lot of the old and what seems to be new problems, for me at least I'm happy with what I got but pissed of that I couldn't get the stupid pink zakum chair (we lost about 5 days and were given unintentionally 2 days).

4. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

As compensation goes, this was pretty great. It made me think about what the point of playing Maple is when people can pretty easily do 1-200 in a week though, and as a result I probably won't be training much more after this. Used the boosted drop rate to hunt Lunar Dews/Nameless Darkness for Vampire.

5. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I would have felt compensated with the free inventory slots and 3x.
    Then again I didn't lose that much during the period of instability..

I think it was more than satisfactory.. People can be way to greedy..

6. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Mostly this.

What's the point of compensation when you still have a very high chance of being hacked because of Nexon's crappy security?

7. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I'm with bryan and crow, yeah it was nice compensation if all else ignored but whats the point if it's destined to just continue?

8. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Needed free ring upgrades per day lost for every character, not just single-character benefits that for a good deal of people also got rolled back or just plain didn't work.
    That was a solid 24 hours combined time between my 8 characters that rollback wasted for me, not counting extra time from disconnections.

Also, that pink Zakum thing? Yeah, unique untradable random chance reward hat for participation, most of which you couldn't be online for and even more that got reset.

9. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I was fine with the compensation until I realized they messed up the rollback and I lost every item I was selling in my NPC store. Everything I was merching is now gone, yet hackers are still duping the crap out of everything?

Nexon has failed to even acknowledge this.

10. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I think the idea of where the compensation was good or bad is irrelevant. It doesn’t solve anything really just a distraction. Was anything really fixed? That’s all I am bothered about. I’m fine with no compensation as long as when a problem arises it is dealt with timely and efficiently but I know that will never happen.

I don’t think it creates a great culture either. Whenever the game goes to pomegranate people just squeal with joy "Oh great cheap hacked weapons and now free maple points awesome!"

Also all these things are distracting from a greater issue of all the hacking, that hasn’t been mentioned at all and as far as we are aware nothing is being done about it. What about compensation for everyone that has been hacked? Yeah right.

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

While I liked the compensation, the fact that after all these weeks the servers are still having problems and are unstable really does bother me.

The compensation might make up for time lost experience and training wise, but it doesn't make up for the fact some people lost their items and that more garbage is now being duped.

12. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I greatly enjoyed the compensation. Too bad once the 2X Event is over, we go back to good old 1X Grinding.

13. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I really enjoyed the 3x. For once training on regular monsters actually felt... fun!? And even rewarding. It wasn't a horrible grindfest, it was natural progression. I probably won't play anymore after tomorrow simply because the grind is pomegranate.

14. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I find this comment kinda funny since after I reached 120 just after BB and was already about level 90, I have never grinded again aside from farming stuff and somehow I gained 28 more levels (lol at my speed of 2 levels per month), in other words, I would say after BB grind is optional, unless of course you want to be certain level asap.

15. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I feel like Nexon's whole purpose of this "amazing 3x compensation" was to:
    - Divert attention away from the sh'ithole maple is in
    - Make them seem like they care (which, by the way, they do not)
    - Make you buy NX for them being such a great company

Seems like it worked imo.
    Tricky bastards.

16. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Generous, yes.

But it was more to appease us and quell our anger. The server problems are still not fixed and it seems Nexon does not even care to fix them anymore.

17. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

I enjoyed the fast levelling, yes, but I still feel that a proper "compensation" would be fixing the pineappleing game. Not going to happen.

Also; pineapple you Nexon for making my level up potion not even work. Seriously.

18. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Compensation was nice.
    Getting hacked right after the compensation events due to their horrible security...not so nice.

I really wish they would acknowledge something about it or at least make it a priority that they need to fix their security asap.

19. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Nope, cause the servers were still very unstable (at least in scania) throughout the compensation, and I felt as though the motivation was to ensure that we kept logging in despite the pomegranatety state of the game.

I am also disgusted that no effort was made to fix the damage to the economy.

20. Default Re: Were you satisfied with the compensation?

Uh? They rolled the game back 3-4 DAYS. How is that not an effort?