1. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

Holy crap, that made me laugh way too hard.

2. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

i like how many people starts to act sad and starts to say pomegranate like she was their only idol, she was the only one that influences them through their life, she's THE pomegranate when in fact they never really listened/cared/aware/had a song of hers before her death. stupid trend is stupid.
    i never really listened to her, and the only thing that i know from her is the line "and i will always love you" part of that song. i don't even know the full song. i only feel sorry that she died at a young age but otherwise it's more logical to grief over children dying in africa, soldiers dying abroad, or because of an uncontrollable cause that the people did not bring upon themselves
    -end my 2cent rant-

3. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

>famous person dies
    >everyone suddenly cares about them
    okay.

4. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

It's a shame that she passed. I feel like she wasted such a talent being on using and abusing drugs. She could have had so many more years to sing and inspire people. It's more depressing that so many care about her passing more than the thousands of soldiers being killed in war, and the tens of thousands of innocent people dying in everyday conflict. =\

5. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

its a shame she's gone, my parents were devastated.
    they were real huge fans of her vocal abilities.

at least she will live on forever in people still trying to one-up her amazing performance singing the national anthem at that one baseball game~

6. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

I honestly feel like people becoming badass apathetics is just as annoying though.

7. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

In all fairness, everyone did like her for her talent, and they did feel bad for her for addiction. She wasn't like michael jackson who was ridiculed as a pedo his entire life then switched up. I don't think feelings changed about her.

8. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

I'm not saying people didn't. I know lots of people that did. It's just funny how people hop on the bandwagon. *looks at my facebook news feed*

9. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

It was a surprise to me when I saw that headline on Yahoo (although it really shouldn't have been TOO much of a shock). Yeah, she was an amazing singer, but I loved her for comedic purposes. Deborah Wilson doing Whitney Houston is still one of the funniest things I can watch.

Related: BOBBAYY!

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

Heard of her, but never really listened to her.

11. Default Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48

ITT: Bunch of teens act apathetic about a singer's death that was the bomb when they were still babies.

It's logical you don't really appreciate her as you most likely weren't aware of her during her best times. just don't act like no one does or can't.

This.