1. Default RE: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

Just wondering where you get the medal once you have all the Legend Maple equips + the mushroom 30 day mount? Do I need to equip a weapon too? I have all the clothes and the coupon activated but didn't get a quest or anything. :|

2. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

You need to equip the full set and have the Mushroom mount in your skills.

3. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

The mushroom mount part is bullpomegranate. It is almost as if they put the whole quest in, decided it was too easy, and went back to their old standard of multiple-day questlines.

4. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

For every 500 kills you get of a monster of your level range you get 1 leaf.

5. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

I got all the gear (not wearing it) Then got the mount use item and used it. Then just talked to Gaga and got the medal. You don’t need a weapon or even have to wear the gear/ride the mount etc.

6. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

This. I got the full set at Lv70 on my new Dawn Warrior and I got the medal right then.

7. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

I had to change channel before the quest registered as completed.

8. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

Yep, didn't think it'd make a difference but after equipping everything and changing channels I got a quest from Gaga for it.

9. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

For me the 3 extra LUK outweights 1 ATT. Must be cause of DBs and their insane amount of ATT (without having to resort to duped crap). But I think I'll roll with the crusade one for the HP and DEF.

10. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

I just like the look of this medal, the Silent Crusade one looks a bit boring. They SC one gives me like 15 extra range, but whatever.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

i did it for the extra secondary stats.

12. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

Also not everyone is Lv 120+

I use the crusade one myself but it’s very ugly, I hate how they make medals so long.

13. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

I'm probably going to get it -just- for it's +BAtk..

14. Default Re: New Medal (8/8/8/8)

Crusade also gives 2 B ATT.