IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Wonder why they don't just hold this kinda thing over Skype or something... >_>

2. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

That's probably a good idea if they don't mind not seeing people's faces. Video conferencing isn't free for Skype.

3. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

pineapple. Why am i so european!!!!!! >_<

4. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

There's also the fact they can't control who is on the other end of the skype and ensure it's just one person who is who they claim to be, and that they're not being broadcast to a larger audience than they want, or that they'll be able to demo anything to/with the skype participants.

5. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Their player base isn't as annoyed about their lack of comunication as they are of their lack of effective action.

This.

6. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

i think my 3 adjectives would have to be "hacked", "pay2win", and "unstable".

and really, unstable isnt just in reference to their servers, the client blows ass too. no 2d game should crash on any dual/multicore computer with a decent graphics card and running any post-xp version of windows. EVER.

7. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

It's not always the graphics device that crashes. MS being 2D has nothing to do with client crashes.

8. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

2d is a hell of a lot simpler than 3d, and there are a pomegranateton of more stable 3d games.

9. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Well I got chosen and im gunna go. they sed to come at 5:30 and itll take up to 2 hours and for the time they apparently give us 125$ in cash and another 25$ for NX prepaid....

10. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Unless they have different sessions, your time is different from mine.

11. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Not impossible, often focus groups involve multiple sessions for better diversity of answers.

If you have everyone in one you can get a mob mentality going, whereas a couple/few groups are less prone to "me too" pollution.

12. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Only reason I'm confused is because when the person called me she said "On our questionnaire, we said the discussion would be taking place in the early evening. We have now changed it to 2pm, so does that time still work for you?"

13. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

we should create a thread and answer those questions for nexon anyways.

14. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

1-6? Go ahead.

15. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

its kinda late now but it started at 5:30 ended at 7:30. they asked us wat nexon shud do to improve nexon. our group sed things like better customer service, return of old events and more. they sed they MITE add trading of cashshop items and also MITE differ from the kms server and try to do their own stuff exclusive to gms. wat was kinda sad was that i was the lowest lvl in the group -_- everyone was lv 150~200 and i was lvl 48 o.O

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

O_O I find that kind of hard to believe, to be honest. How many Nexon peeps were there?

17. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

But that happened about 2 weeks ago.

18. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

That is pretty consistent with the precursor of "its kinda late now".

I'd be more inclined towards skepticism based on the child-like butchering of English and complete lack of substance than the delay in posting.

19. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

My bad, I thought he meant that they did the meeting later than it was intended to.

Anyways, looks like they are actually adding GMS exclusives, so they may end up fulfilling other things... right?

20. Default Re: Recruitment: Nexon MapleStory discussion

Your info would have been more well recieved if you had posted this before they announced more GMS exclusive content themselves.