1. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default Is it even possible....

... To make good profit getting any kind of drops with a 2x drop card? I've tried many things, but they don't seem to drop anything worth less then 10m and takes a lot to drop.

What do you guys farm?

2. Default Re: Is it even possible....

Well. I can't speak to how the people in the Potential & Achievement threads seem to come up with ever-dizzying heights of amazing equips. But. I manage to make a tidy profit just training at somewhere that drops lvl100+ equips. (Mutant Tiru's for me). I keep the equips then go into town ever so often and crunch them up into item crystals. In Kradia, the superior item crystals sell upwards of 8mill each. If I spend 4 hours at Mutant Tiru's, I could probably make 200mill with a little bit of luck.

3. Default Re: Is it even possible....

Recipes, mystery mastery books and some scrolls are really your only options to make any kind of income from normal monsters these days, and those options are not very effective. I think making good potenial'd stuff with professions would be easier and less grindy actually.

4. Default Re: Is it even possible....

I'm guessing you could use 2x drop to hunt for Angelic Blessing Ring recipes, or the familiars of LHC / Stronghold.

There isn't much else use I can think of though.

5. Default Re: Is it even possible....

I've found one MMB so far during the 3x/2x drop events...

Monster Park is a good source of pre-potentialed equips, if you take those and fuse them (needs lots of mule space for storage) you can get some decent potential that way.

6. Default Re: Is it even possible....

- Farm PvP gallant emblems because no one likes to do that
    - Farm wisdom xtal ores + purple flower ETCs. In bello those go for 5-8m and 8-10m refined respectively. That's almost 1mil per ore/seed

Other than that, go bossing or merchant.

7. Default Re: Is it even possible....

When you first want to make some mesos in the beginning you need to do the grunt work people don't want to do
    Mine ores
    Do ZPQ for the eyes of fire
    ect ect
    If you have a decent amount of characters I would recommend
    1) Doing every quest with a valuable scroll reward
    2) Make 1 alchemist and the rest miners with 1 blacksmith/acc crafter and just mine the hell out of ores everyday, you can enter each lv tier of room daily for free mith/gold ore in the 3rd tier and diamonds in the 4th tier people who ht need Mith and people who make android hearts need gold while diamonds can be made into a lv 100 equip to be made into a superior crystal.

8. Default Re: Is it even possible....

farm big spider familiars and sell em
    but use the first one ya get to get more familiars

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    venezuela

Default Re: Is it even possible....

Thanks for all ur suggestions guys :D Really appreciate it

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    venezuela

Default Re: Is it even possible....

Also, sorry for double post but... what's the best server that's NOT overpopulated, where you can merch decently?