Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

The only people that believe this are the ones that believe the Media. Just saying.

2. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

No, and you know why? Because even if they only gave them to Canadians, Australians and New Zealander it would be a huge hassle and you would need to wait for quite sometime and thus you would end up changing your mind of playing said game and thats without them even breaking even more the "global" label they put on it plus who knows how much money it would cost them and other stuff.

I think they would have it better if it was something you had to print while making your account and couldn't be printed again (lose it and you pretty much lost your account), maybe somesort of augmented reality symbol that it would only ask you for a webcam, instead of something you had to buy from them and could only be used on their game.

3. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

But you didn't say that all you said was I know some guy who's duping crap taking advantage of the malicious attack.

4. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

I like how Nexon JUST made a notice on it and made Notify post a new thread.

Almost a full 24hrs later...

5. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

Where can I sign up to be a ghost writer for Nexon?

6. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

I like this better than 99% of their other announcements, unless I'm the only person who noticed them change the Robby Fray's secret recipe post, or the post about them bringing up the servers only to take them down again and pretend they were never up. Or this latest thing in the gachapon ad that implies that only the gachapon potential scrolls don't eat a scroll slot on the item they're used on. This is honestly the only half decent attempt I've seen regarding PR from Nexon in the last two years.

7. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

..........http://www.nexon.net/corporate/careers/open-positions/............
    On a side note they're not hiring for any position at the moment which means; we have game masters apparently.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: A Message About Your Game

This.

Oh, and thank you for that image, it just made my day.

9. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

I didn't even see a post about this. I have it in my inventory. What is it?

10. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

It's the recipe you get for the Kerning Square quest to retrieve his recipe. When they held the event they stated you would be given a "Secret Recipe" as in the little scroll that gives you 3 recipes for you to use. Instead, we got the Secret Recipe for the Kerning Square quest. A notice was put up that stated you would get the quest item instead of the usable one so they basically just changed their notice to cover their footsteps and not admit they pineappleed up giving the proper "Secret Recipe".

11. Default Re: A Message About Your Game

Oh hahahaha. That's hilarious.