Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

Isn't KMS stakced up the wazoo with Pet buff auto cast? IDK how that works, but if it's near instant, then I suppose it would appear not to be dispellable.

2. Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

I have personally experienced my MG not be dispelled on my Phantom at Pap.

3. Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

Makes sense given explorer mages being buffed again but still wondering why this wasn't picked up in the union/justice? skill changes.

4. Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

While on the subject, I have a VERY important question. Shadow claw. Can that one get dispeled after justice?

Because it was the ONLY flaw it had as a buff, being a skill that can actually become damaging to your attacking abilities if dispeled enough. not that it matters after halving the stars used, but still good to know.

5. Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

You know how some Decent Skills (or all not sure) can't be dispelled? Is it possible some phantom stolen skills behave that way, or have you seen the contrary and most do get dispelled.

6. Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

Of course they get dispelled.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Side note: some decent skills are smart buffs. The decent versions don't override the originals.

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Undispellable Magic Guard?

Dispellable, same goes to the skill Captain has. I got them dispelled a lot while papu-ing.

To whoever said that it might appear undispellable when auto buff is used, it don't. There's a 1 or 2 seconds delay before the pet will rebuff you after the buff is expired.