1. Default "Cosmic Green"? "Totally Cool Melon"? What are these things for?

Also "Premium Special Red Bean Sundae" and what looks like a drumstick but has no mouseover information.
    They won't stop dropping in past Leafre, kinda hoping there's a quest I can turn in to make them gtfo.

2. Default Re: "Cosmic Green"? "Totally Cool Melon"? What are these things for?

I am pretty sure those items are from some KMS event and GMS forgot to take them out of the table when copy pasting. Much like with the release of Magatia.

3. Default Re: "Cosmic Green"? "Totally Cool Melon"? What are these things for?

Well that's annoying. At least they're setup tab junk so I don't need to empty it out too often.

4. Default Re: "Cosmic Green"? "Totally Cool Melon"? What are these things for?

When I train, I fill my setup in a matter of about 10 minutes. That's with 24 Setup slots free. They ridiculously plentiful.

5. Default Re: "Cosmic Green"? "Totally Cool Melon"? What are these things for?

The problem, apparently, is that quest items that don't reference a real quest always drop. So until we get the quest... yeah.