Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

Yeah, me too. I hate having tons of things following my character around, 1 pet and the annoying Angelic Blessing girls are plenty :P

2. Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

I'm so glad I don't have to upgrade to those annoying little fairies because of Evo3.

3. Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

Oh man, I've always disliked the delay on SP since 3rd job was released. This would be fantastic for my NL.

4. Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

So... 1 item skill NX item per pet slot, or is it like the multipet thing where you activate it for the character and that's that?

Not sure which I prefer, given that I need to buy Multipet on every new adventurer, while pets just move around...

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

Not sure what you mean, never having had more than one pet, but I certainly hope you can put a different skill on each pet.

6. Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

Multipet you use once to enable it on the character. IIRC it's a quest in the Pet Park in Henesys, been a while.

Looks like the item skill is something you equip, though. So one per pet.

7. Default Re: Auto-Buff questions

Well, going everyone's wording in here, I assume you can actually use more than 1 per character, but I want to verify this. So, has anyone actually TRIED using more than 1, and done so successfully? I know that um... you can't pull out more than 1 item or meso bag at all, so I'm wondering if you can even pull out more than one of these, and even if you can, can you actually equip 3 at a time, with 3 different skills? It'll let me purchase the gems no matter what, with the only warning being that I already have one, but it won't warn me that I can't use more than one, so I won't dare waste the nx if I don't know for sure, and while I wouldn't suggest anyone else do it, I know someone already has, and will have the answer I seek.

Also, it would be relatively easy for a mule Bishop to have hs casting relatively constantly, if there is no limit for pets to buff from the same spot. If you have 2 computers side by side, as I do, and many of my friends tend to do when muling, then you could just have it set so that the mouse is a position to cancel the buff whenever you need to. This eliminates the need to move the mule, if that's the only thing it does for us at all.

Edit: Answered for myself. Multiple buffs work.
    Last edited by MaplesGrandGM; 2012-02-11 at 08:37 AM.