IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Being Human

This thread is about the original British version mostly, but feel free to discuss the US version too (I've never seen that version)

So season 4 begins with:
    Spoiler

Things are really looking good for this series, i especially like seeing more of Tom and Annie (who are both ridiculously attractive) and the introduction of 2 more ridiculously attractive characters (Hal and Pearl). The idea of a ghost as a villain is also going to be very interesting.

If you haven't watched the British version, i highly recommend it. It has a lot of the same charm as Doctor Who does.

2. Default Re: Being Human

Thanks for reminding me about this series, I've had it on the back burner for ages. Sheesh, four seasons now? I have lots of catching up to do.

I also find it hilarious that they had cast Russell Tovey as the client guy for the Hound of Baskeville episode on Sherlock. Once again he starts off alone in the woods, looking thoroughly distressed.

3. Default Re: Being Human

That guy is pretty much the face of the BBC he is in like everything. Especially BBC Three shows.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Being Human

I thought the same thing haha, at this rate he's gonna be typecasted as "the wolf guy" or "the gay guy"

5. Default Re: Being Human

I used to like it with the first series. Then i lost interest.

I think its because the first series was lots of different stories with each episode, where as 2 onwards was about 1 big plot all the way through.