Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Untradeable equips and inventory

And the irony is that with the hacking situation its better to have untradeable so they can't steal them from you lmao.

2. Default Re: Untradeable equips and inventory

You can get back medals from KMS through the medals window. But Medals from other versions such as the old JMS silent crusade/codex can't be re-obtained.

I think the inventory needs a bit of a revamp really. The whole bag thing is just messy, having inventories within inventories.

3. Default Re: Untradeable equips and inventory

not entirely. If you have a particularly vengeful hacker, they can just drop all your had to obtain untradables and poof, they're gone forever

4. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Default Re: Untradeable equips and inventory

Ironically every tab except my USE tab is flooded.(Use to be reverse from that) I'm too sentimental to throw anything away that I've recieved from quests/events on my Equips, don't know how I flooded my Set-up, and professions ruined my ECT. I'm really in the need for more space but errr... don't want to drop anymore nx on it. They really need to revamp inventory.

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Was about to point that out; last time I got hacked, the hacker dropped my Artifact Hunt medal (it was the very first one) and I'd been unable to get it back since, even when the event made a comeback twice.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Professions should have come with their own inventory tab.

7. Default Re: Untradeable equips and inventory

It's all personal opinion whether or not that's the better alternative then them actually profiting from it. Sorry I didn't make that clear lol

8. Default Re: Untradeable equips and inventory

All the PQ items clogged up my MM's etc, untradeable scrolls his use slots, and my equips look, strangely enough, almost exactly like Stereo's pic lol. For some reason I've been hoarding 17 alien chairs from the alien PQ on him too (had 20 at one time on him, tossed a few for various events).

Not having AS MANY issues at the moment with my DS, yet, but I'm glad he basically has no use for pots, because then I'd really be screwed for room.