1. Default Where have all the bosses gone?

e.g. Mano, Faust, Mushmom etc.

2. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Their monster portals got removed, but they didn't get moved back to their original spawn points on the maps because of the silent crusade revamp. Ergo, they technically don't exist at the moment.

3. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Note that this is GMS exclusive content, as it were.
    KMS has those mobs free-spawning (as well as JMS afaik).

4. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

I can believe that. Nexon America being the one at fault just seems...natural.

Very glad that I finished off any monster codex cards related to those portals long ago.

5. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Actually, we got it from JMS, not GMS. JMS created Master Monster Portals, and still has them.

6. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Fat lot of good this thread is doing.

Guess what they say is true...
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it kick idiots who will continue to believe absolute lies even when facts are readily available.

7. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Care to elaborate? Or should I just hit every point in Eos' post?

8. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

I believe point 4 is relevant to this.

9. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Ok, let me rephrase, since you're being a smartass about it.
    Master Monster Portals originated in JMS.
    Happy now?

10. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Wait, gMS Maplestory doesn't have Mushmom atm?

:'(

11. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

They should've kept the Master Monster Portals for the bosses not hunted via Silent Crusade, but chose not to.

12. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

I really hope the lack of any of these bosses spawning normally is not one of those issues that won't get fixed for months.

13. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

You should just hit every point in Eos' post in hopes of preventing yourself from saying more stupid things in the future.

I can see how calling me a smartass may make yourself feel better about your error, but it doesn't change the fact that it was an error that only perpetuated a widely believed inaccuracy.

14. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

The way I meant it was that they originated in JMS. I just worded it wrong. Nobody is perfect you know.

15. Default Re: Where have all the bosses gone?

Since it looks like you're not good at actually answering questions. I'll go with Raul's answer.

I figured that was the number that would be brought up. Problem is that Nexon America could have easily prevented the issue from hitting live servers, and should have easily noticed if they tried. It's a good business practice to quality check content received from the mothership. Nexon Korea can only fix our problems if they are informed that said problems exist. They replaced JMS content with KMS content, and didn't bother to playtest stuff that would be affected. Stuff like old monster portals would be rather high on the checklist of "does this still work" I would think.