1. Default Future Series (Maplestory Class Reviews: Mercedes) need suggestions!

Hey guys im going to be starting a new series on my youtube channel where i do a review on each class for maplestory. Basically what im going to be doing is getting a class to its 4th job advancment and then reviewing all of the attacks and the overall basics of the class. Im kinda stumped at the moment as to what i should implement into the series (like wat i should review about the class)

Heres my notes so far

First Talk about overall first opinion on class and What the class is about (hero/resistance/adventurer)

(my first impressions)

Second gives tips for class
    (example be sure to do certain "quest")
    (what to put stats on ex. make "dexless" to get maximum damage
    (Talk about equipment to where on the character at 120) I need ideas on this for a mercedes what gear should be used at 120 when strless

Third Break down Job advancments and what skills to raise
    (talk about 1-3 and suggest what to upgrade first)
    (break down all 4th job advancment attacks and then show them) Let me know if this sounds good

Fourth talk about ratings for character

Ratings -
    health 1-5
    Mp 1-5
    Defence 1-5
    Part stats 1-5
    Storyline 1-5
    Mobility 1-5
    Overall Damage (damage per second) (single damage included in rating)

Latestly give my Overall opinion after getting it to 4th job advancment

Please let me know of your overall opinion of this type of series and let me know of anything you think i should do differently in this type of series. I have taken a long time to think about what people would want to know about classes before they make them.

2. Default Re: Future Series (Maplestory Class Reviews: Mercedes) need suggestions!

I feel like a product and a consumer at the same time.

3. Default Re: Future Series (Maplestory Class Reviews: Mercedes) need suggestions!

Uhh Wat? I didnt know we were shopping here

4. Default Re: Future Series (Maplestory Class Reviews: Mercedes) need suggestions!

Use your blog for stuff like this, not the forum.