Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

i made the right decision by not expecting much. :)

2. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

LOL jump is enough for me already lor.. wait so long ):< every1 at asf thought it was gonna be in jan but now ??? -.-

3. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that the Bearwolf had like NO hp? Sign that they changed LHC/LKC?

4. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

a god of war with a sun in the picture? seriously nexon? y u no know greek mythology...
    at least called it Helios or Apollo to match with Artemis' moon theme...

5. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

Why? So it has a sun on the background, why should it be called that?

6. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

^ Helios and Apollo are both archers, and that character is clearly a warrior (; that artwork looks pretty awesome, it sucks that they're just re-naming the gateways though :/ an Artemis job would be pretty badass, but it doens't seen very maple-y

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

True.

8. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

What were they thinking, though? Removing Party Play a whole month before introducing Monster Park? This is madness!

9. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

> Neo Tokoyo ...

I lol'd. now i cant get back to sleep.

10. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

i know they're both archers, but ares is a god of war and he's never really associated with "light" or "happy" so.......yeah

11. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

I noticed the following on the MSEA website:
    Source:http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/news_ev...sues_for_jump/

Didn't do they something like that in KMS as well a while ago?
    And did they ever remove those penalties in KMS?

Since EMS is basically a copy paste of MSEA I guess this will be coming to EMS as well :/
    And best of all for EMS is that they will probably screw us over even more by not taking over MSEA's SP Reset Scroll Event, they basically did the same with the Chaos patch, copy everything from MSEA except the SP Reset Scroll Event...

12. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

This is in GMS too, and you can expect it in all versions.

13. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

I didn't know GMS had it too, thanks for the information!
    Do you know if Area Bosses (like Deo, Mushmom, Snack Bar, etc.) are affected by the penalties?
    I know it says: "All boss monsters will not be subjected to the reduction penalty." but I'm not sure if they also mean Area Bosses with that.

I hope the penalty does not apply to them, Nexon has just released the Angelic Blessing Recipe drop list so I hope I don't have to make mules to hunt for it.

14. Default Re: Upcoming content of MSEA?

Anything boss tagged will be excluded from the system. Angelic blessing is easiest to get from normal mobs though, so bring out your mules.