Thread: Spirit of Rock

1. Default Spirit of Rock

I'm currently doing the Kerning Square line on my new Dual Blade, and I'm unable to find a Spirit of Rock to finish the quest line. I searched every single channel and was unable to find one. Am I missing something, or is this another boss that's gone missing thanks to this patch?
    Last edited by FoolsLove; 2012-02-06 at 01:10 PM.

2. Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

Isn't he at the very top floor, talk to the guy there and go to the end? If not, I guess the SoR got Nexon'd.

3. Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

I was having this issue in my Khaini character as well. IDK if this will help, but I logged out (got the ID logged in bug for a minute), closed client, relogged in, and then he was there. I wish he was just a Mystic Gate though I:

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

He still spawns. Just killed one yesterday. People must be killing him a lot lately, because I had trouble finding one as well.

5. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

Oh, I was trying to get a Monster Card from him and I thought it was because I didn't do the questline yet. :\

I wished it would spawn every time you enter every 30 minutes or something.

6. Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

He's on a spawn timer. So it's possible that someone has killed them. Just keep CC'ing and try to find him.

7. Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

I think its just people confused with the silent crusader, they get asked to kill spirit of rock (iirc) and insrtead of going into the portal that is just there they go to the one in kerning square.

8. Default Re: Spirit of Rock?

In my experience, spirit of rock IS NOT a timer boss
    im able to reenter and kill it as many times as i want
    HOWEVER, i have this problem on my drk but none of my other characters
    same ch same time (multiple comps to test) results in drk having no boss and mule fighting one
    i havent found a solution, tho i havent tried party entry cuz i havent had time to test it since i thought about it