1. Basic2 Hi, I'm CrazyChaos

(You may edit this pre-populated form as you like, it's just a suggestion of possible things you can tell about yourself)

I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself. (Ohsnap, a template! Never seen one of these on a forum before! It's beautiful! )

Name: IRL-Cassius IGN-CrazyChaox Forum-CrazyChaos What I've ended up being called most of the time-Cactus
    When I started playing Maple & what server: Just over a year ago I started playing. I started is Galicia as a Thief by the name of CrazyChaosZ0. I made a Pirate on the side because I've always loved being a gunslinger in rpgs. I stuck with the Thief and became a bandit, but then I realize I dun goof'd and my stats were rotten, plus I was having way too much fun on my Gunslinger. Not long later, I bought some NX to get a cool look for my character, which surprisingly increased my urge to play. I got up to around 70-80 then I found out some friends irl played in Broa, so I bought a transfer to go there. Now I'm in Broa and at level 171 with one year of experience. ^_^
    Other Games I play: Pokemon, Spore, Elder Scrolls, Fable, Super Mario series, not many other mmos even though I actually love them, but there aren't many that fit exactly what I'd want to play and Maplestory is probably the closest there is.
    Where I heard about SP: Various places, random mentionings, occaisional google results, nothing too specific.
    Reason for Registering: Basilmarket...oh what a horror of a place that is. The auction system was nice, but the people there...aren't.
    Three interesting facts about me are:

1) I not a very interesting person... I think...I dunno. :|
    2) Uuuhhh...I can kinda be really emotional...
    3) I'm usually pretty quiet, but I'm easy to get along with. ^_^

Nice to meet ya. :3

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm CrazyChaos

Welcome to Southperry, the land where templates work against you.

We have a trip to New Zealand planned, it would be great if you could come.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm CrazyChaos

Thank you both for the welcoming! ^_^ And trip to New Zealand? o_o; I has college...T^T

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm CrazyChaos

Welcome to Southperry. =)

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm CrazyChaos

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums :3.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm CrazyChaos

Welcome to southperry