1. Default List a Statistic

With respect to the number of bachelor's degrees being handed out to the students majoring in the following fields: Chemistry, Physics, Engineering at a University.

Chemistry: Rutgers University, 40/40,000, .1%

2. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Default Re: List a Statistic

uh... what

3. Default Re: List a Statistic

Then things become depressing when we get to the statistics regarding the number of employed bachelors.

4. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: List a Statistic

The amount of people who can afford to feed a family of three verse the amount of food available for a family of three

3/2

5. Default Re: List a Statistic

men to women ratio in certain countries according to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_by_sex_ratio

I sorted mine in the 15-24 age range and the northern mariana islands have the highest number of females (compared to males) in that age range. Guess I'll head there for vacation

6. Default

People argue that the future is heavily dependent on advancements from the sciences. With this idea in mind, there has been a world wide focus on education, I was curious how much colleges are turning out so called scientists to advance the modern field of knowledge for the betterment of humanity.

7. Default Re: List a Statistic

Stop reminding me!

8. Default Re: List a Statistic

We have about 1% for all science only based majors, then about 10-20% each year of different engineering subgroups and then 3% major in specifically Psychology, the most popular offered major. Pool of 40,000ish students at the University of Michigan